Ch.41

I came home and put the groceries away in the pantry and fridge.

I took off my makeup and sat on my bed.

Nashy💘:I'm going to FaceTime you k?

Before I could answer my phone started buzzing in my hand and I pressed the answer button.

Hi face popped up in the screen. he was sitting on his bed.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hi what's up?" I asked crossing my legs.

"Just couldn't stop thinking about you..." He answered and I began to blush. Roxy jumped onto my bed and I scratched her ears.

"do you maybe want to go get some dinner... tomorrow night? if your not busy...." he looked down at his hands.

"Of course that would be great." I smiled and saw Cameron walk into the kitchen.

"Awesome. what!" he yelled loudly at his mom.

I heard a faint, 'dinner time'

"I have to go, pick you up at 6?" I nodded.

"Okay bye love." he blew me a kiss and hung up.

I smiled down at Roxy.

"YES!" cam yelled and ran into my room with the gallon of vanilla ice cream in his hand.

He put the ice cream down and sprawled out on my bed.

Roxy came and licked his face.

shawn came out if his room.

I could here his footsteps on the stairs and soon enough he appeared in the doorway.

He only had plaid pj pants on, and his hair was a mess.

Cameron was playing with Roxy and she was playfully growling and biting.

I grabbed my phone and it onto Instagram.

I scrolled the the boring shout outs, then locked my phone and set it aside.

******************

The next day it was about noon, and Cameron was at work. I was off today, and so was shawn, so we were home.

"Hey..." shawn came into my room wearing only sweats.

"Hi." I smiled. "what's up?"

He scratched the back of his head.

"I kind of need our help.." he started.

I turned to him and sat on my bed.

"I, kinda have a date?.... in an hour?" His voice curved and went higher at the end if the sentence.

"Shawn! why didn't you tell me! who is it?" I gasped and got excited.

"I'll explain it to you later. just can you help me get ready?" he asked and leaned on The door frame.

"of course." I lead him upstairs and I to his room.

He sat down on his bed and I went to his closet.

"Okay," I huffed and began searching threw the hangers.

I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and turned to him.

"How come I've never seen these," I smiled and handed them to him.

I kept searching and found a dark grey plain shirt, and a red flannel.

I had him put on some vans.

" So where are you taking her?" I asked.

"I think the handle, a bar and grill downtown, it's new. We going I get some lunch them maybe go to a movie." he said and I adjusted his flannel.

"Perfect, k come here." I lead him into the bathroom connected to his room.

I opened the drawer and got out his hair gel.

I put a tiny bit on my hand and ran it through my brothers hair. I made it a little messier then he usually does it

I pushed up his flannel sleeves, and had him put on a silver watch.

"Can I know the girls name?" I smirked at him while handing him a bottle of cologne.

"Not yet..." he smiled then sprayed some on himself.

He brushed his teeth and left to pick this mystery girl up.

I had to get myself ready for dinner tonight.

----------

Once I was all finished I heard a knock at the door.

I got butterflies when I opened the door.

Nash had a grey shirt on and dark wash pants.

His smile grew when I looked into his blue eyes.

"Ready?" he held out his hand.

"Yes," I smiled and took his hand.

I had a simple black skater dress on with converse and a flannel around my waist.

My hair was in a high pony, and I put on fake lashes, so my eyes popped.

He held my small hand until he opened the door to his car for me to get in.

--------------------------------------

I feel like this fanfiction is losing it's quality, fast

It's not really going anywhere rn really. but hold right cuz I have plans for it to make it exciting.

But I have braces lol

They hurt really bad. I have had braces before and I don't remember them hurting this bad like I can't eat anything really

But I have Monday off school so yeah, an I have been so busy there is no time to update,

But here it is, sorry of it sucked butt :)

Lolol night loves

-ash