Ch.38

"Right this way," the waitress grabbed two menus and guided us into the seating areas.

She sat us in a booth and Jack sat across from me.

"Here are your menus, I'll give you a minute to look at it." She smiled and walked away.

"So who was that girl?" I asked opening the menu.

"Her name is Kylee. She's one of my exes from like... three years ago, I think...? she came to my house today. my mom let her in and she asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with her. I grabbed my keys and told her I was busy. she's extremely nosey. She kept on asking me questions. So I made up a lie, and told her I had a girlfriend, then I told her it was you... cuz I new that there was a chance you would go along with it." he opened his menu.

"Okay what can u get you two drink?" The waitress came up to our table.

"Coke." Jack looked at her.

"Lemonade please?" I answered and she scratched it into her notebook.

"Okay, are we ready to order?" She looked up.

-------------

"Okay, um text me?" Jack said when he pulled into the parking lot of my work.

"Yeah, thanks for lunch. and the ride here, bye." I smiled awkwardly and opened the car door.

It was trickling rain when I got out.

I walked in and began folding clothes.

I took some clothes out of boxes and put them on the shelves, and racks.

By the time all of the boxes were empty, it was poring rain and there was lightning.

"Hey guys, I'm closing up because no one has been coming for about an hour and it's almost closing time. so go ahead and go home for the day." she smiled and her dark brown hair with a melt swished behind her as she walked.

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

I started my car and pulled out.

I turned on music and softly sang.

I turned ink our driveway and got out if the car and locked it.

My hair was soaked jut from walking to my car, to the door.

When I walked in Jack g, shawn, nash, Cameron, and Aaron were all sitting on the couch, with a tripod and a Camera I front of them.

"Okay cam it's your turn." shawn said and I put my keys on a hook by the door,

They all turned their head a to me.

"Ashlynnnnn," they all carried out my name.

I smiled and opened my door.

"Come join us," my cousin said and I put my wet hair into a bun and cleared the mascara out from underneath my eyes.

"K, one second." I changed into work out pants and a sweater.

I walked out and sat on the couch next to shawn and cam.

Cameron was sitting on the corner of the couch, so I leaned into him and he out his arm around me, pulling my in so I was laying on his shoulder.

"So what are we doing?" I asked and shawn handed Cameron a bowl.

I sat up a little, but I was still in cams grip.

"Dares, but you have to draw them out of a bowl. It's better now cuz we have a girl." Nash said and Cameron swished the little folded prices of paper around his fingers.

He picked one out and unfolded it.

"Grind on the couch," he read out loud.

All the boys laughed and shawn moved the Camera toward the Long side of the couch whee no on sat.

Can let go of my and stood up.

He started grinding, then got up with a bright red face.

I was laughing as he sat dow next to me.

"Nash your turn." Cam passed him the bowl and Nash mixed it up.

He pushed out some air and cracked his neck and nuckles.

He pulled one out.

"Take a girl into the farthest bedroom for 10 minutes." he read aloud and immediately started blushing.

Cameron tensed up quickly.

"Well the only girl is ashlynn, so," Jack laughed and Nash looked at me.

He stood up and held out his hand.

I looked at his eyes, then his hand.

"Come on," shawn laughed and pulled my arm a little.

I grabbed Nash's hand and he pulled me upright.

I slowly walked up the stairs.

"The farthest room is my room," Cameron said and I looked at them from the railing.

Nash opened the door for me and I walked in.

He came in, and shut it behind him.

-------------------------

Hey guys!

This is kinda a cliff hanger.. lol

Fact about me:

My favorite thing to get at Starbucks is either a caramel frapp with extra caramel, or a cake batter one, or cotton candy lol

I really have nothing to really say,

So night!

Ily all

-ash