Ch.6

So this chapter is them going to the one direction concert, I know some of you aren't fans of them, but something happens in this chapter that is kinda important, so yeah
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I put on converse and my perfume and deodorant.

Cameron had a grey T shirt and black skinny jeans with black vans.

Shawn had on a black blazer and grey skinny jeans. he had a white shirt under his blazer, and vans.

We all got into Cameron's car, and drove to pick up nash. Lexie was driving herself to the arena.

We pulled up to Nash's house and he came out of the front door when Cameron honked.

He sat in the back with me, while shawn and Cameron sat in the front.

Lexie was meeting us at Starbucks, so she could just follow us.

She was waiting in the parking lot when she called me.

"I'll just follow you guys." she said and I could see she was completely ready with her Harry shirt.

She followed us to the arena.

Once we arrived, we all got out if the car. we walked side by side over to where we give the tickets.

We all got in, and went to our seats. we were super close to the stage.

A bunch if fans were screaming, and no one was even on the stage.

_______________________

Durning the middle of the concert, the song half a heart was playing. I look over at shawn and nash, and they both look like they are enjoying every little bit.

Then I turned my head back to Cameron and Lexie who were behind me. I could not believe it.

Cameron's lips were attached to hers.

Ouch.

That hit me like a bus.

It kinda ruined the whole concert for me.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

When the concert was over, we all got in our cars again.

When Lexie went to get into hers, Cameron waited until she could give him a hug, then he got inside that car.

When we pulled out I kinda just looked out the window and stayed out if the conversations.

I guess Nash noticed.

"What's wrong" he whispered in my ear.

"I'll tell you later," I whispered back.

We dropped Nash off and went back home.

We all went back into our rooms and Cameron followed me into mine.

I changed my pjs in my bathroom and washed my face, then brushed my teeth

When I walked back into my room Cameron was looking at pictures on my wall.

He turned around and smirked at me.

He started to walk closer as I slipped past him.

I jumped onto bed and got under the covers.

Cameron walked to the other side and got in.

Cameron leaned in closer to my face and tried to kiss me. I pulled away and laid down with my back facing him.

He kinda laid still for a second, then began to scoot closer to me. he put his arm around my waist and relaxed I tensed up.