Ch.13

It's Monday, and school starts tomorrow. I have already been school shopping and everything.

Shawn is extremely nervous. he doesn't know if people will like him.

I just told him he's ridiculous and will have girls dropping to his feet.

Cameron and I haven't gone on a date yet, but he said he is planning on Wednesday.

I was I little stressed and nervous to go to school. I was panicking in my room trying to put everything together and in my backpack.

I bought light wash jeans and a white muscle tank with the words 'killin it' were written in red. I had a white bandeau underneath. at this school, they practically let you where whatever.

I had red converse and a plaid button up around my waist. I ready curled my hair tonight, so it was wavy tomorrow.

It was about midnight, and I was laying on my bed texting cam.

Me: I'm nervous. I don't know why but, I just am.

Cam😍: don't be. it'll be perfectly fine, plus I'll be there, and it's my first time starting this school. you need to get some sleep, and so do i. I'll fore surely text you tomorrow. goodnight :) I love you beautiful. ❤️

I blushed reading the end and smiled like an idiot.

Me: I love you too handsome 💕 goodnight.

I clicked off my phone and clicked off my lights. I put my head on my pillow.

I stared at my ceiling for several minutes when shawn opened my door.

"I can't sleep." he whispered holding his pillow in front if him.

I tapped the bed and he got under the covers next to me.

We both laid down and faced each other.

I'm glad we aren't those siblings that always fight, and like totally despise if one another." shawn spoke quietly.

"I bet if we had known each other all our lifes, we would." I giggled.

We both fell asleep soon afterwards.
______________

My alarm went off and Shawn's eyes opened also.

We both stretched then got out Of bed.

I wanted to make sure everything was ok, so I got started quickly.

****

Shawn and I walked to the bus stop near our house. it was probably 2 blocks away.

The same bus Jack goes on.

We waited there together, and shawn stood close to me.

When the bus came, I was the diary to get on, then shawn, then 5 other people.

I looked at the back of the bus and it was empty, because jacks stop, the one Nash is on, hasn't come yet.

Shawn and I sat together, and I turned on my camera to see what my makeup and hair looked like.

Shawn gasped and took it out of my hands.

He pushed his hair with his fingers.

"I have dark circles." shawn scowled at himself at my phone.

I pulled out concealer from my backpack, and dotted it under his eyes.

I made sure no one was looking cause shawn would have been extremely embarrassed.

It came Jack and Nash's stop.

Nash got on and smiled at me. he walked towards us and sat in front of us

Jack got on the bus after nash.

He looked at me gave me a quick smile, then looked down. he sat in the front. when I actually wished he would sit kinda near me. I don't know why...

We arrived to school and shawn was practically glued to my side. Same with Nash.

"OMG is that THE shawn mendes?!" we heard a girl scream.

Then someone came running in front if us to him.

They got pictures, then she left.

"See told you." I smirked at him.

I saw Cameron standing by and entrance with his phone in his hand.

We went up to him and he looked up from his phone.

I ran to him and he spun me around when I hit his arms. he pulled me I'm closer and kissed me.

Nash doesn't know we are dating, so I was afraid of what his reaction would be.

When I slightly looked at then Nash had kind of and "oh ok." look on his face.

The class bell rang and shawn made sure that we have the same exact schedule. he made my dad go and make them exact.

So shawn scurried behind me as I went to class. I have 3rd, and 7th period with Cameron.

Nash I have 4th and 6th.

We sat down in home room, which is science.
~~~~~

"I know it's the first day, but we are starting in a project." The whole class groaned.

"we Will be partnering up. I already have the names together, so raise your hand when I call you." Our teacher spoke in a very monotone voice.

They paired other people up then it got to me.

"Ashlynn and Jessica," he read off and we held our hands up.

We both smiled and moved close to eachother.

Shawn was paired with travis. shawn looked at me and I smiled.

Jessica and I got to know each other a little better.

After class ended, I saw Cameron in the hallway. Jessica and I had the same next period the same.

"Is that Cameron Dallas from vine?!" Jessica had wide eyes.

Cam spotted me and walked to us.

"Where is this classroom?" he asked pointing to his schedule.

"Just follow me." It was a couple down from mine.

"Ok bye babe." Cameron kissed me then walked into his classroom.

"Your dating the Cameron dallas." I nodded with a smile. she was in shock as shawn and I walked in the next classroom.

Then she followed.
******************

*End of school*

Nash shawn and I all went on the bus together.

Shawn said he liked it, kind of...

I just hated my seventh period. it was math. the best thing was that Cameron was in there with me.
-----__

Sorry this chapter kinda sucked butt.

I promise I'll make a better one next update.

But I am not going to describe school because school is hell and I hate it.

I literally just watched the my sister does my makeup Nash video again, and realized it says nashlynn...

I kinda screamed...

Ok night guys :)

-ash