He's neat

His eyes are glittering and for the love of god, I will never understand how he can set my body on fire with just his magnetizing blue eyes. Like a moth, I am drawn to him and to fuck with the past, I just want to throw myself on him. I want to beg him to take me back—these two days have been excruciatingly long without him. The music is not the loudest thing in the room—I can hear my pulse ticking like a time bomb.

"Focus Mia. Remember what he did. He hurt you and if you let him, he will do the same again." Inner voice cautions me but you know what? I don't care. I don't care that he shattered my heart in a thousand pieces, right now if I had another one—I would give him that too. If I had another heart, I would gift wrap it and place it on his feet.

"Do you even hear yourself, Mia? You sound like a desperate thirsty hoe." Inner bitch or Inner voice, I don't even know at this point who is talking.

"Just shut up!" I yell at them.

I wish I could hit pause for a second but I just tune them out. I drink the gorgeous man in front of me. It's like I've been thirsty for days and he is the last drop of water. Just looking at him quenches my thirst.

He has his hands on the table and he's looking just at me. It's like the outside world just doesn't exist around us.

"You are mad. Honor yourself." Inner bitch yells at me. I close my eyes and what if he's a dream? What if I am seeing things? I open my eyes almost immediately. He's still right here. I want to dance with happiness. He's here.

Halleluiah!

Somebody taps me on the shoulder. Stop disturbing me world!

I look away from Liam and it's Joe. He leans towards me and woah—he's getting too close to my face.

"He ordered a drink, are you making one, or should I?" he whispers. Oh shit.

"I got this," I say as I go to the back and pull out Blue Label. Only one other person has ordered this drink before him and he was an old man.

I pour him his whiskey—err scotch or whatever. I will never understand the difference, they look the same to me. Add soda, people drink it with soda, right?

Fuck how much is it? I move towards Joe and ask him.

"It will be $50" Holy fuck that's fucking expensive. That's more than what I make in tips for an hour.

He gives me his card and I swipe it. I learned how to use the machine 2 hours ago, so at least I won't embarrass myself in front of him. I take out the receipt from the side and give it to him.

"I would like to start a tab." Oh. How do you do that?

I head over to Joe. "Can you help me start his tab?" I whisper. He takes the iPad from the slab and types something. I think I should be paying attention to it but I just can't help myself from looking at him. He's wearing a white shirt and a big watch that's almost blinding. It looks heavy, if he was mine, I would try it out.

"Mia just serve him his drink and stop fantasizing." Inner bitch is being herself again.

"You ask before you charge a client if they want to open a tab." Joe sternly tells me then turns his attention towards Liam.

"We apologize for the inconvenience, sir. She's new here—I'll take your order. Your previous drink has already been charged but we can start a tab from now on."

"It won't be a problem and I would prefer to open a tab with Mia," he emphasizes on my name as if staking his claim on me. Joe shows me what to do and moves to serve other customers. Even though I am done looking at the iPad, I don't know what to do anymore. So, I just stare at the drinks we have available.