Author's Note

I'M SO SORRY GUYS! I feel like I'm not giving back when you've all been so supportive these past couple of months and waiting for me to get off my butt and upload. I'm trying, I really am. It's just one of those times whenever I sit down to write because I suddenly get inspiration, it just leaves me and I have no clue what to put down.

I've got all these ideas for this story, but I don't really know where it's going anymore. I feel like I'm prolonging this and it should have ended a while ago. I don't know. I need some inspiration.

I am sorry to say that for awhile I'm on a temporary hiatus until I get myself back in gear and figure out what's going to happen. I'd like your guys' opinion of where you'd like to see this story go, because I honestly don't have a clue. I'm sad to say I almost considered giving up this story and just pushing it aside, but I really don't want to do that, even though it kind of feels like I've done that with everything.

So again, I apologize for the lack of uploads and I hope none of you have stopped reading, or given up on me or something like that. I'm working out what's going on with me, and I'll try to get something up.

Anyways, I'd like to thank gooseygoose for all the kind comments and being the first comment on almost everything single chapter. Your words never fail to put a smile on my face :) That's just being specific, but I'm grateful to all of you.

And for those of you wondering abotu Ariana's scar, yes it will make an appearance in the story. And yes, it plays an important part in furture conflicts. And, obviously, I haven't forgotten about it.

So goodbye for now. I hope I'll work something out soon. Until then, happy reading and writing to all you Wattpadders.