Chapter 10: The Best Christmas Ever

I am so, so, so sorry for not uploading sooner, but I've had a ton of homework over the past couple of days and haven't had much chance to continue writing. Keep reading and you'll see why it's the 'Best Christmas Ever'! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Molly felt her jaw drop when the car she was sitting in pulled up to the Potter's house. The house was a huge mansion with a large lawn. It was painted a peach color with a slightly red-colored roof. The double french door was gleaming in the sunlight, dew drops still visible on the grass. Huge trees were scattered across their property, and Molly noticed a forest was behind the house. Albus grinned at her astonishment and asked, "Whatcha staring at?"

She turned her head and proceeded to starte at him instead before replying, "I don't know, but when I figure it out, you'll be the first to know." Albus rolled his eyes at her and climbed out of the car, shutting the door after him. "Hey! What'd you do that for?" Molly yelled shoving the door open.

Albus looked at her innocently and replied, "What did I do?" Molly rolled her eyes and smacked him on the back of the head. "Uh, ow," he exclaimed rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh, be quiet," she retorted smirking. Molly walked to the back of the car and pulled her trunk out and said, "So, do I get a tour, or what?"

"Or what," James replied cheekily making Molly throw a small rock at him.

"What's in the forest behind your house Al?" Molly questioned turning away from James who promptly  began making faces at her while her back was turned.

Albus stiffled his laughter and answered, "Oh, well there are some creatures in there, but we hid a Quidditch area in there so we didn't have to make sure Muggles weren't around so we could play. Whenever our whole family gets together, we always have Quidditch matches."

Molly nodded in astonishment, "That is awesome."

Albus grinned and said, "Yeah, and this year, we're gonna finally beat my dad's team."

"And just how are you going to acomplish that?"

"Well, this year, you're playing as the seeker," Albus said smiling evilly.

"I don't remember agreeing to any of this," Molly stated, raising an eyebrow.

Albus shook his head grinning and replied, "You didn't, but I already told my dad that you were going to kick his butt, so you're kind of required to play." Molly rolled her eyes and followed him inside looking around impressed.

After Albus had shown Molly around the house, they all headed out to the forest. James walked over to the old broom shed and grabbed enough for all of them. "Hey, Molly catch!"

James threw the broom towards her, Molly looked at it curiously and gasped when she saw what kind of model it was. "No way...that's a Firebolt! How did your dad get one of these?"

James grinned and replied, "Well, his godfather sent it to him when he was a third year. You see, his godfather was kind of a supposed mass murderer, so he was in Aszkaban for twelve years. He told dad it was a gift for the twelve birthdays he'd missed."

"Wow, that is so cool. And why do I get the Firebolt?"

"We called it this year, usually dad rides it, but we called dibs, so now we're for sure going to kick his butt," Albus said grinning.

She smiled eagerly and hopped on the broom. Molly kicked off from the ground and flew around the pitch, grinning like a maniac.

-The Next Morning-