14. 사랑해 | I love you

Y/n POV

We have worked hard every day for the past six months getting ready for this. My head was leaning back against the wall, my eyes closed. I took a deep breath and let it out when I felt a hand on the side of my face pulling me to look at my beautiful girlfriend.

"Hey, baby girl," I said smiling at her as she moved closer and pressed her lips to mine.

"You okay?" she asked as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just can't believe I'm about to walk out onto our debut stage," I said with a smile.

She got out onto my lap and straddled me, wrapping her arms around my neck, and pressed her lips to mine again and deepened it as much as she could.

"Get a room, geez." Namkyu laughed making us jump and Jisoo fell from my lap to next to me on the bench.

She smiled and blushed as she buried her face into my shoulder.

"Is it about time?" I asked looking up at the three who now stood there.

"Yeah, if you two are done we should get ready to go on," Jungsu said holding out my microphone.

I kissed Jisoo's forehead and stood up and walked toward the guys but Jisoo grabbed my wrist, causing me to turn to look at her. She cupped my cheeked and smiled.

"Good luck, baby." She said giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I turned and grabbed my mic from Jungsu, setting it up on my ear and looking back.

"Well boys, we have a world to take over," I said as they followed me.

The lights cut out and we walk out onto the stage, our hands tucked into the pockets of our fresh suits. The room was so quiet you could hear the click of our shoes as we walked. We stopped center stage and a heavy 808 began playing alongside a hectic trap hi-hat as the spotlight focused on us. On an 808 hit we separate into a line as the lights cut off.

A spotlight turns on, focusing on Jungsu as a deep gutter roll voice declares 'Famine'. Then on Namkyu, 'Disease'. Next Yeonghwan, 'War'. Then me, 'Death'. The beat picked up and we began our choreography.

I hope you're watching, Jisoo. This is thanks to you, Saranghae.

Jisoo POV

"Oh my god, they're so good," Lisa said, her mouth agape.

"You're not kidding..." Rose added.

I couldn't say anything, I stood there, smiling and feeling my face warm up. He did it. He finally debuted, and he looked like the happiest person. I'm so proud of you.

"You're blushing Jisoo," Jennie said catching my attention.

"I know I am," I said with a stupid smile. "But how can I not? I'm so in love with the man out there giving his all."

The only love song on the album began playing, and Y/n glanced over at me smiling as he rapped his part. My heart sped up and I smiled.

They performed their last song and was waving and greeting the crowd that was filled with fans, other idols, and all the trainees from YGE. Grabbing some flowers and phones to take selfies. I felt a hand on my shoulder, looking back I saw it was Mr. Yang.

"Oh, I didn't know you were going to be here, Mr. Yang," I said in surprise.

"Of course I would be here, That's my nephew." He said with a smile watching T4H interacting with fans. "Go."

"What?" I asked confused.

"I know I said wait until your guys tour, but go on." He pointed to the stage. " I've done things I'm not proud of. Lied to some people, and tore apart groups. I was really close to Y/n's parents, and if they saw the things I've done they would be disappointed in me. So go, show the world he's yours."

My face contorted into surprise and I took off running onto the stage. Y/n notices me and glances back, I assume seeing Mr. Yang giving his blessing then opening his arms to welcome me. I tackled him with a hug. Y/n got another mic, one he had to hold.

"Do you want me to or do you want to?" He asked and I held my hand out, and he gave me the microphone.

"Give it up for T4H!" I said as the crowd went absolutely crazy. " Me and Y/n have something we want to tell you. As most of you know, Y/n is close with most if not all of the idols at YG. I kind of grew up with him through my time at Yg. From trainee to idol. You all probably also know that we are good friends, proof by the dumb things we post on Instagram." The crowd laughed, I assume they knew exactly what I meant.

I moved shyly closer to him and grabbed his hand, locking our fingers.

"That said, we want to be open and honest with all of our fans." I think everyone knew, because a 'kiss' chant was getting louder and louder. "If you really want us to, then I guess we have to."

I pulled him down by his neck and pressed my lips to his, our tongues meeting and dancing. The crowd screaming and I could hear the other three members clapping as we kissed. We separated and connected our foreheads, both of us smiling. I held up the microphone between us and spoke clearly so it could be heard.

"I love you, Y/n," I said sheepishly.

"I love you too, Chu." He responded into the microphone.

-The end-