12. Closure and Forgiveness

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes to see Jisoo peacefully sleeping on my chest. I smiled and brushed the hair out from her face. Her breathing was calm and easy. She was so precious when she was sleeping. Cute pink lips, adorable nose, and cute moan like talking she does while she sleeps. I smiled, cupped her cheek, and kissed her nose causing her to squirm a little.

I managed to wiggle myself out from her embrace and made her some breakfast. I platted it and covered it with foil. I wrote a small letter to let her know I loved her and would be back soon, then sat the food, letter, and a glass of orange juice on her nightstand. Moving the covers up to her shoulders so she wouldn't get cold, I kissed her forehead and turned around, quietly closing the door as I left the room.

I got into the elevator and hit the button to go to the first floor. My lower back found the rail inside the elevator as I leaned back and I let out a sigh. I shouldn't be doing this, I hate causing problems. But I need to get this off my chest and under the bridge. I walked out to my car and got into it and turned on the key. Putting it into gear I pulled out of the parking spot.

~

I stood in front of the door of the practice room and took a deep breath. I grabbed the handle and turned it, opening the door. Walking in I saw BTS practicing Idol. As soon as Jin saw me he stopped, which caused the other six to stop with him. The manager that was with them turned the music off.

"You got a lot of nerve," Jin said as he walked up to me.

"I'm sorry, Jin, I just wanted to-" I didn't get the sentence out before Jin connected his fist with my face then my stomach.

I folded my arms over my stomach and coughed trying to catch my breath as I collapsed onto my knees, head hung.

"Jin!" V yelled pushing him back. "Come on, man, stop it!"

"He shouldn't be here!" Jin yelled back. "He's the one that left us, not the other way around! He never even told us why he left, he just disappeared and now he's debuting in another group?"

"Guys! Please stop!" I yelled over their argument. "Jin hyung, please hear me out..."

I moved into an apologetic bow from my knees, my forehead touching the floor. I waited for an answer that never came.

"I came to apologize and explain myself." I started, still bowed. "Please... it's not what it seemed like."

"Jin, let him talk," RM said, and I could almost feel Jin scoffing at the idea.

"What could he say that would make this any better!?" Jin shouted, his voice beginning to shake. "I put my neck out for him and helped him practice and he up and left without saying a word!"

"If you're not satisfied with my explanation you can do whatever you want to me. I won't argue or fight back."

"Fine, hurry up. We have to practice, we don't have time for backstabbing pieces of-"

"Jin." V stopped him before he could finish what he was going to say. "Let. Him. Talk."

Jin's lips pursed in anger and aggravation as I bowed so that my forehead was touching the floor again. I could feel his eyes stabbing daggers into me. I understood his anger. Me and Jin were really close. He helped me through my parents passing and took care of me. I knew he'd hate me when I disappeared.

"The night before I left I got a text from Mr. Bang. He had told me that YG had demanded I leave and come to his company because he claimed my father demanded it. When Mr. Bang wouldn't allow it, YG basically threatened him with lawsuits that would have ruined BTS and Bighit." My forehead still touching the ground as the blood from my cheek dripped onto the floor. "I had no power in the situation. I wasn't allowed to say goodbye or even see you guys before leaving. I was sent back to the UK and trained there until YG was ready for me to debut. I'm sorry Jin hyung... I didn't find out til later that it was a lie... I swear I didn't know before that. I haven't trusted Uncle Yang fully since then, but there's nothing I can do about it now. I'm sorry."