1. Sign Here

Note:

This story isn't as close to reality for the entertainment industry. Think of it more as a what if sort of situation. Thank you. 

Narrator POV

Eun Y/n has been training for nearly eight years by now, but made music and danced nearly his whole life. He decided to become a trainee after losing his parents in a car accident. Considering his parents were close to Yang and his family, he was more of an uncle to him than a family friend. He would often visit with his parents to see Yang and the YG family. Because of this he got close to a lot of the idols and trainees. Even acted in music videos of the girl groups as the faceless love interest, one mainly being Blackpink's playing with fire. Even though he lost his parents, he's worked past it and gotten to a point where he's happy again. Or as happy as he can be in the lifestyle of a trainee. The fact that him and Yang Hyun Suk were really close allowed Y/n to convince YG to lighten up resulting in more care for the idols under YGE, even if just a little.

He hasn't been training that long because he needed it, but because Yang Hyun Suk wasn't sure what group to put him in. Y/n is an intimidatingly good rapper and dancer. Not just recognized by his uncle and YGE as a whole, but by fans. Before the group he was going to be a part of was announced, he had a huge following. He would release his own music and dance videos, earning comments like "I've already picked my bias for whatever group he's in" and similar. In Yang's words "I haven't seen someone this good in a long time." Even with all this, Y/n was humble and always his best to help when and where he could.

Y/n had been training at his home in the UK, where he lived previously with his parents, accompanied by a manager and a few helpers provided by YGE. While some saw this as a reason to scoff and claim he's getting special treatment, he was using it to tie up loose ends left by his parents. The only real perks Y/n had were the fact he was allowed to drive, be it the crotch rocket or the Porsche he was gifted by Yang himself. Although, he was given these to be a runner for YG when needed and as thanks for doing so. So, anytime that YG would need an errand done and couldn't himself, he would send Y/n.

A year ago he got the call he had been waiting for. Yang had a group for him. He put together a roster of three guys just as good and humble as Y/n himself. People started freaking out when he posted the first member. Nothing was said except an introduction of the trainee, a song by him, and a photo. So there was no information on why the trainees were being revealed.

Park Jungsu, a producer, vocal, and dancer. The song was smooth and beautiful. Fans went crazy over the announced trainee and started bombarding YG with questions regarding whether he would be solo or in a group. Soon after, YG revealed that Jungsu produced a recent song from Y/n, and Y/n wrote for the song that was posted for Jungsu. This prompted demands that they be in a group together.

Park Namkyu was the next trainee revealed. A rapper, producer, and dancer. This was another reveal that fans went crazy over. People began wondering why YG was showing off trainees with no announcement of survival shows, groups, or anything of the like. The song gained views and likes quickly. Soon people began to notice that the writer for the track was also unknown to the fans, Tan Yeonghwan. It's a name that fans wouldn't soon forget, either.

The last of the trainees to be revealed was none other than Tan Yeonghwan. He was a vocalist, dancer, and writer. His song was revealed to be produced by Namkyu. He was also on the same level as the other three. This made fans speculate.

Eventually 'T4H' began appearing everywhere on YGE's site and soon after, the profiles of YG artists. Most notably, Blackpink's Instagram accounts. This sparked even more speculation from fans now thinking that there was a new group ready to debut soon, or a new Blackpink album. This blew up even more so when not one, but all four of the girls from Blackpink posted to Instagram with the caption "I'm an angel, how about you?" while wearing shirts with "T4H" on them, with the three newly announced trainees as well as Y/n.