11. Why Do You Love Me?

Y/n POV

I stirred awake and opened my eyes to see Jisoo smiling at me. She cupped my cheek and gently pressed her lips to mine.

Good morning, baby." She said softly as she snuggled into me. "I'm kind of hungry, can we order something to eat?"

"Sure thing, princess," I said rubbing her back, careful not to hurt her shoulder any more than it is. "How's your shoulder and ankle feeling?"

"They still hurt, and I can't really move my shoulder that well." She replied sleepily.

"I'm sorry, Chu. I'll be here for you though I promise." I pulled out my phone and looked through places we could order from nearby. "Did you have anything in mind?"

"Something light and tasty." She responded, I could feel her smile into my chest. "But whatever you want is fine."

"Okay, how about pancakes?" I asked.

"Perfect." She yawned.

I made the call and ordered the food, giving them my card information to pay. I looked down and saw Jisoo pouting holding onto her card.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as I kissed her nose.

"I wanted to pay for it." She pouted. "You always treat me, but you never let me treat you."

"I tell you what," I started as I pulled her close, "You can pay for the next date."

"You better let me." She continued to pout.

"Do you want to stay in your nightclothes, or do you wanna change into something else?" I asked, rubbing her back softly.

"I'll stay in these." Her pout turned into a small cute smile. "They smell like you."

"I would hope, that is my shirt." I put emphasis on 'is' as I chuckled. "Come on, let me help you to the living room. We can wait for the food in there."

"Okay, sweetie." She said as I sat up and helped her, lifting her up bridal style as she draped her arms around my neck. "Oh, my big strong man."

She pulled me into a small but deep kiss. "I'll be whatever you want me to be," I told her as I carried her to the couch. I sat her down gently and went to get the muscle cream from the night before.

I put some on her ankle and then gently took off the side of her shirt her shoulder was hurting to spread some on it as well. I helped her put the half of her shirt back on, she winced from the pain. I quickly pulled the shirt down so she wouldn't have to hold her arm up any longer. I pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I swear!" I said apologizing quite a few times.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean to hurt me." She said giggling. "I promise I'm fine."

"Hey, Jisoo," I said as I sat next to her on the couch. "Can you please tell me what's bothering you?"

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, you seem like you've been upset a lot recently," I said with a concerned tone, hoping she would open up to me. "Look, I'm here for you. I don't want you to be upset, I want you to be happy."

Jisoo looked down and fiddled with her fingers. The room filled with a tense quiet as she thought to herself. Tears started slowly filling her eyes as she leaned into me.

"Okay... I'll tell you." She said as I wiped the tears from her cheek. "Ever since Blackpink, started people called me the hole of the group. I've been seeing a lot of comments saying I'm not good at singing or dancing. Like, they say my vocals are weak and my dancing isn't good. That's why I've been practicing harder..."