4. That's What Friends Are For

Jisoo POV

I sat nervously waiting at the cafe waiting for V to show up. I decided to get here really early, hoping that my nerves would settle themselves if I had a little time to relax. Like how when you're nervous to do something but when you arrive at the place you have to do it, you begin to relax. It didn't work. My heart beat faster and faster, the butterflies fluttering in my stomach, and my face growing warm. He's always been so good to me, so he'll definitely agree to be with me, right?

I decided to text Y/n, I knew if anyone could calm me down, that goof would definitely be the one. I didn't tell him what I was doing, but I knew he wouldn't press it. Like I thought, he definitely cheered me up. I was giggling and laughing like an idiot. Wait, why is that floating feeling getting worse when I talk to Y/n? Like, I feel calm and the butterflies are getting worse... they're not cause I was thinking about him, are they? V walked in and started laughing at me seeing me laugh like I was.

"Hey, Tae!" I said giving him a hug.

"What are you laughing so hard at?" He asked as he chuckled at my laughing.

He's blushing! Oh my, he's actually going to say yes!

I showed him the video Y/n sent me. It was a video of his group completely reenacting our dance practice of "Forever Young". When I say reenacting, I mean they wore exactly what we wore and everything. I swear they did it better than we did. At least we know why they asked to borrow the clothes now.

"Those guys are the funniest guys I have ever met." V laughed out.

"You aren't kidding!" I laughed with him. "But lookout when they're serious! They're one heck of a group."

"I can agree with that." V nodded. "So what's up, Jisoo? It sounded pretty important. I don't mean to rush but I'm on a tight schedule today. Been running around a lot already and as you can see I'm already a bit overheated."

Oh, I guess he's just been doing a lot so he's a bit red from rushing around...

"Right." I took a deep breath and let it out. "So, Tae, I wanted to have you meet me because I've been carrying this with me a while. I really like you, and I have for a while now. Recently my contract's been changed and I'm allowed to date now, so I was really hoping that maybe you'd be my boyfriend or we could go on a date?"

After I finished talking V took a breath and then exhaled it. The air around us got quiet and I began to get even more nervous. I never knew that air could be so thick.

~Time Skip 8:00 pm~

Y/n POV

The door of the Girl's dorm opened and Lisa, Rose, and Jennie stood before me.

"Have you guys seen Chu? She never showed up and she hasn't answered my texts or calls. I'm worried sick." I said more in a panic than anything.

"No, we thought she was with you," Jennie said now looking worried along with the others.

"Do you have any idea where she could have went?" I asked, still panicked. This is not like Jisoo.

"She likes that small cafe down the-" she was cut off by the ringtone on my phone.

I looked at the ID and saw it was Jisoo and quickly answered. "Chu, are you okay?!"

"Oppa..." came her shaky voice that told me she's been crying. "Please pick me up... I need you..."

"Where are you?" I said quickly walking to my bike.

"I'm at the bridge bench." I hung up the phone and quickly put on my helmet and started the bike.