6. Carnival Of Emotion

Jisoo POV

Y/n dropped his phone, luckily not breaking it and looked me up and down, making my face go red and a stupid smile on my face.

"Chu, you're... you're..." He staggered to pick up his phone, slid it back into his pocket, and fixed his hair. "Chu, you look amazing."

"Thanks, Y/n." I said still smiling like an idiot, closing the gap between us.

"Um, I was thinking, we should take the car. I know you want to ride over on the bike, but I think the car would be best in case we win any prizes." He said and I agreed after thinking for a moment.

The only thing in my head at the moment is how cute Y/n looked being so flustered. I seriously don't get why I'm thinking like this about him all of a sudden though. Maybe it's because of me realizing just how much he takes care of me? Maybe I've liked him for a while and just never noticed, that is a thing... right?

Y/n POV

I let Jisoo play whatever she wanted over the Bluetooth in my car. Man... has Jisoo always been THIS pretty? She's like a doll. Precious smile, beautiful eyes, a cute nose, amazing and soft perfect sized lips, and when have I ever thought about kissing her...Wait, she's wearing the shirt she borrowed after her shower, god that's so cute. Come on, focus, Y/n she's your friend!

We pulled in and made our way into the carnival. We looked around to decide what we wanted to do but Jisoo was excited to see the stuffed toy shop, so we went straight there. There was a lot of small stuffed toys but there was also medium-sized ones and some huge ones. She ran through the small shop with wide eyes full of childlike enthusiasm.

"Y/n/n! She's so cute! I wish I could have it!" She held up a pink stuffed bunny.

     "Well, I'll buy it for you, why not?" Jisoo's face went into a speechless 'would you really do that for me' look

     "Well, I'll buy it for you, why not?" Jisoo's face went into a speechless 'would you really do that for me' look. "What?"

"Y/n/n... you don't have to." She said as she put the bunny back and walked off, looking around again.

Jisoo POV

I can't be asking him to buy me things like that, it's not right. With the way some fans are, they might think I'm using him to get things... I'm so selfish. Stop thinking everyone wants you Jisoo...

I felt a hand softly grab my arm stopping me from leaving the small building. I turned around to see Y/n holding the stuffed bunny I had. I felt his hand on the back of my neck as he pulled me into a hug.

"You don't have to feel bad about me buying you things or treating you, Chu." He said with a soft chuckle. "I don't know what's wrong, but please don't shut me out, let me help."

My hands seemingly moved on their own as they wrapped around to his back and pulled him into a tight hug, small tears escaping from my eyes. "I'm sorry.."