Treasure Hunt ~Part One~

This is episode 6 of the drama for everyone who wants to know. Well... nobody really reads this. I just make these for fun. So please no hate~!

Y/n held her bag with a groan. All have to sit in the same old white pick-up truck. All have to sit in each other's personal space. Y/n maked fists in anger of the idea. She can't stand half of these, and sure not Oscar who keeps yelling weird stuff in her ear. She looked up when hearing her name. Nakatsu did sign to get in so Y/n did. Everyone was complaining about how small space they have. There was no free seat anymore so Yn gave unimpressed look at them. They laugh at her so she quickly glared making them shut it. Honestly, it wasn't Y/n's day so she just sat on Nanba's lap and looked outside as if it's normal. All the boys were freaking out as Nanba looked shocked at her. Y/n noticed his shock look turn to a smug one so she quickly leaned against him.

'Dare do anything, even make one tiny flirt comment, and I will punch you right in your dick.'

'No flirting. Got it!' He quickly did salute, not wanting his private place hurt.

Everyone began complaining again.

'I'm not gonna complain.' Nanba smirked.

Y/n looked unimpressed at the seat infront of her before she punched between her legs, hitting his crotch so Nanba was fast to do his head against her back and began yelling stuff in pain as the other boys cover their crotch with fear. Mizuki just chuckled, still shipping you two.

The ride was long and boring! Nanba maked himself comfy by doing his arms around Y/n waist and just sleeping with his head against her back. Y/n could careless, she just watched the outside world. Mizuki sneaked her phone up and snapped a picture of the two. Y/n watched the Pick-Up truck driving in the school then park. The doors were fast to open. Nakao excitedly slammed the door open and said,

'I'm back!' He gayly said while jogging to the school entrance.

'Back from "Home of the Sea"!' Nakatsu yelled, jumping out next.

'I'm so tired!' One guy said with a green jacket. (Don't know all their names, sorry.)

'Stop making stupid comments and get the fuck out!' Y/n yelled, pushing one out the way and jumped out.

'Nanba-sempai's mother is tough.' A dude with a blue shirt complained.

'That old bag's hobby is to torment hotties.' Nanba commented, jumping out.

'Old Bag? Hotties?' Y/n smirked. 'Guess we went to different vacations.'

'You called that vacation?!' Nanba complained.

'The summer is not over yet, I'll not let it.' Megumi said, pushing his pecs up and down.

Y/n watched Megumi's body. She will not lie, that's a good body. She looked at Nanba when feeling a weird dark feeling aside her. He was glaring daggers at Megumi but she shrugged it off.

'Let's go on and enjoy summer!' One dude yelled, running to his friends.

'I'm back.' Nakao said.

'Nakao?!' Y/n yelled. 'You already exit the fucking car!'

He just gave her a smug grin which maked her do a fist up but a hand took it. she turned in confusion to see Nanba holding it. but Nanba was too busy talking with Megumi about the dorms. So she slapped her fist out his hand and huffed.