Challening Toukyo High! ~Part Three/Last Part~

This is the last part of Episode 5. Once again, I write this for fun so please no hate comments.

Y/n and Nanba were walking together. Y/n crossed her arms and told him about the Flirting Showdown. Nanba just looked at her in confusion.

'Okay but... why are you walking aside me? You normally don't walk aside someone besides Mizuki.'

'Maybe I feel comfortable around you. Maybe I was lonely. You figure it out if your really so curious. Or you want me to fuck off?' Y/n gave him a raised eyebrow.

Truth is it was them both combined. Y/n felt for some reason comfortable around Nanba and she was also getting lonely since Mizuki wandered off. Nanba shook his head.

'Your cute. You can walk aside me.' he was fast to turn his head to side. 'What was that?' He questioned himself.

Y/n rolled her eyes. She pat his shoulder making him look fast.

'I'm happy to see that your going back to your true self. Now maybe go help your friends finally.'

Y/n walked away. Nanba was just confused if your really happy for him or just lying.

Y/n went outside and saw Mizuki and Nakatsu run to a table with two beach girls. They look in confusion.

'Are you guys models?' Nakatsu asked suddenly.

'Are you models?' Mizuki copied him.

'Because you're cute.' Nakatsu gave them a nod of approval. 'Do you guys want to spend the summer with us?' Mizuki and Nakatsu pulled a pose with peace signs. 'Yeah!'

The two girls began whispering. Nakatsu turned with Mizuki so Y/n walked over.

'How did I do?'

'Nakatsu, so you like these type of girls?'

'I-idiot! That's not true! I do this because I've got no other choice! Otherwise, I wouldn't even talk to ugly girls like that.'

Nakatsu pointed. Y/n facepalmed at his stupid words. A girl with purple bikini stormed over with anger.

'Wait a minute! Who are you calling ugly?'

Mizuki and Nakatsu nervously look at each other. But then Io saved her, yet again, by calling her name. Mizuki ran off. Nakatsu acting as if he also had to go so Y/n rolled her eyes.

She was walking around when spotting Nanba talking to some girl with a bikini. Y/n just stared at Nanba who was smiling big. She felt something in her she never knew was there. She looked to the sand and stared at it. Then she looked up to see Nanba going to another girl. She looked confused before hearing Nakao yell. The two look at each other. Nakao told her to help but Y/n rolled her eyes and stormed off to go find Mizuki. Nakao was confused to why Y/n didn't insult him or give a sarcastic comment.

Now the time came. Osaka and Toukyo stood infront of each other. Makoto and Nakatsu step to each other. Nakatsu had a determinded look even though barely anyone was on Toukyo's team.

'Then, let me introduce our girlfriends to you.' Makoto said before turning to his team. 'Bob-chan!'

He snapped his fingers and int he distance shouts could be heard. All stare at the team whow ere walking over. The boys had girls on their shoulders. About 10 girls. Oscar and Taiki pulled a shock face as Y/n sighed in defeat.

'How didn't we see them before but they suddenly appear?' Y/n mumbled. 'Author-chan... please stop making weird stuff up.' Y/n mentally cried as she was getting tired of stuff magically appearing and weird scenarios.

'Author-chan?' Nakatsu looked in confusion.

'Just tell them who the fuck is on our team!' Y/n yelled at him making him flinch.

'Total of ten hotties. Hottie high school should have no problem exceed this number.' Makoto smirked.

'First... Dorm Head Tennouji!'

All turn to see Megumi with... an old lady. She looked nice, just it's one and she's old.

'Na~Ka~Tsu!' Megumi yelled, waving his arm.

'Euhm... how about that?' Nakatsu went to Makoto who was trying not to laugh.

'That's all your school cna get with your flirting skills?' he chuckled. His school laughed along witht he girls. 'Okay, I will let you count this one.'

'OKAY!' Nakatsu cheered up and jumped back infront of him. 'Next one is...'

Oscar nervously turned from megumi to Nakatsu. He folded his arms and did a poker face on.

'I am sorry. I made all the woman disappear with my illusion.'

Y/n angerly slapped Oscar's back head making the other school laugh again.

'What about Mizuki?!' Nakatsu panicked.

'He packed his bag and left.' Both Y/n and Nakatsu seemed shocked at the news Taiki gave.

'EH!? Where did he go?' Nakatsu asked to himself.

Y/n just huffed. Without Mizuki she doesn't really have a close friend. Now thinking, is Nakatsu a friend? Y/n looked over to Nakatsu who was being weird.

'...' Y/n shook her head.

'It will be difficult to win without Mizuki.' Nakatsu announced.

'Why? We still have you.' Taiki went up to him.

'I got...' Nakatsu smiled before doing a 0 up with his fingers. 'Zero!'

'Looks like we are gonna win this contest.' Makoto said in a teasing voice. 'All of you, please go home naked.'

He looked at Y/n with a smile. Y/n glared and stormed up to him.

'Scatterbrain! I'm not an official student at the school, idiot.'

Suddenly the sound of singing could be heard so everyone looked at each other in confusion. Y/n turned to where the sound came from. It was behind them. Many girls were skipping while singing a weird song. Y/n glare fell into shock and confusion. Nanba was in middle, his arms tangled in two girls other arms. Nakao being carried by three girls. Nakatsu began mumbling so Y/n glared at him but he ignored. He began dancing even.

'I only had 1 hour to work with.' Nanba spoke, doing one finger up. 'That's why this is all i could get.'

Y/n shook her head with a smirk. Nanba just returned the smirk. But then his face went into confusion when Nakatsu hugged him.

'Please let me call you "Master"!'

Nanba smiled and pat his back before pushing him off. He walked up to Makoto.

'I am gonna replace Ahsiya. It shouldn't be a problem, right?' he smirked while doing a gun fingers.

Makoto rolled his eyes and turned. Y/n just took his shoulders and turned him to Nakatsu who happily skipped over. Y/n let go of Makoto and walk to stand aside Nanba and watch the scene.

'What's gonna happen to the losers?' He teased. 'All of you, please go home naked.'

Nakatsu let go so cheers went as Makoto stormed away with his team. Y/n yelped when Nanba hugged her before hugging Taiki and Nakao in proudness. Y/n just glared at Nanba but Nanba smiled.

'Expect more of those.' He told her before going to Oscar and Megumi.

So all got to watch Toukyo High walk home naked. Only a sign hiding their privates. Then everyone went to play in the water while Y/n went inside to go eat and sleep.