Challening Toukyo High! ~Part two~

I was bored and maked this fast and for fun so please no hate! Also this is the second half of Episode 5.

Y/n isn't a person who likes to sleep at night but day so she choose to walk around. It was boring. The beach was colder at night but Y/n didn't care. She spot Nakatsu and Mizuki but they looked to be having a serious talk. Y/n just ignored them and turned other way so she won't interrupt their talk. In the end, Y/n gave up and walked to her room. But as she did that, she saw Nanba sitting on a bench. She just stared at him, not knowing what to do. He still looked sad... She knew the feeling of being depressed and it sucks. But she doesn't wanna make it too obvious so she walk over to hi and lied.

'Hey, pervert. Seen my phone? I lost it.'

Nanba looked up with confusion but then he shook his head. His eyes went over her to check out her pjama? He then notice a phone shape in her pocket. Without thinking he did his hand in her pants making her yell in defense. He just pulled the phone out and held it to her.

'Euhm... Fuck you!' Y/n snatched it with annoyance before flopping down on the sofa. 'What's your deal lately?' She asked with a harsh tone but didn't care.

Nanba leaned back against the bench and sighed.

He told her everything about what happened yesterday. How his old babysitter came back but she's getting married to her boss so he's sad. He threw his head back and said he just can't accept it. Y/n was just confused how he could still have feelings for her. She was growing tired so she got up.

'Well get over it, Nanba. She did.' Y/n crossed her arms as her eyes were glaring at him. Nanba felt as if her cold eyes were staring right in his soul. 'I rather have you being a pervert then you being depressed! Your making all your friends worried because you can't get over your stupid little crush over an older woman who is gonna be happily married. Now grow up and help your friends tomorrow show that other School who is the better school!'

Y/n scolded him in a loud voice to set him straight.

Next day~!

Y/n just sat aside Mizuki. Mizuki accidently tore her swimsuit so she wore her casual clothes, just like Y/n. y/n and Taiki are gonna be the judges. The two school boys were stretching, getting ready for serious business. Someone had taken a big sign and drawn the kanjis of Osaka High vs. Toukyo High on it. Y/n just stared with confusion as girls in bikinis ran to it and push it up. The boys drooling over their bodies so both Mizuki and Y/n slapped their back heads to snap them out of it.

Everyone lined up. Osaka school on the right, Tokyo on the left. Y/n facepalmed as th eboys did weird poses to show how "strong" they are. Megumi was in a fight pose while Oscar was pulling a weird face that maked Y/n want to punch him. Even one dude had a drawn on beard.

'Advance guard! Ashiya Mizuki vs Jack Johnson!' Megumi announced before pulling out a big sign with all the sports and names of who is gonna do them on it.

Y/n was just looking around to figure out who the fuck maked these and gave one to him.

'First.' Makoto spoke up. 'Beach Flag Showdown.'

He snapped his fingers before pointing at a red flag. Some girls in bikinis, holding beach stuff, ran by. Y/n just was confused to who hired these bitches to hang out with these losers. Mizuki suddenly ran to the middle and pointed.

'How come there's a flag over there?'

'... because that's the point of this game.' Y/n mumbled with a facepalm.