The Dance ~Part One~

Episode 10 of the Jdrama.

Today is a weird day... St. Blossoms few girls were here to dance. ON a blackboard stood Osaka & St. Blossoms Edward J. Harrison Cup Dance. Y/n was still trying to figure out what the fuck that was. Y/n noticed Mizuki so she quickly called her over. Mizuki rushed past the group that was staring at the rest dancing and sat infront of Y/n. Y/n did her arms on Mizuki's shoulders and her chin on her head as a place to rest. Mizuki chuckled at the tired girl.

'Why is Noe dancing with Erika-chan but not me?!' Sekime jealously asked, sitting with his knees up like an angry toddler.

So finally Y/n knows the name of the weirdo who keeps creating weird stuff. Suddenly a ding went so Y/n looked. A small TV screen. It was Sawatari on it.

'The computer paired people up base on it's huge database. No one can change it.'

'Then why must the person dance with the one he or she got pair up with?' One boy questioned.

'If you can co-operate witht he one you got paired up with it'll enhance your taste and improve your social contact.'

The boys all watch with jealous the girls dancing with their paired up girl. Y/n just glared at Nanba. He was enjoying his dance. It maked Y/n angry. She then sighed and did her forehead against Mizuki's backhead. Mizuki was confused but must have caught on the fact that Y/n wasn't so happy because she just pat her arms as a way to comfort the unhappy/angry girl.

'Come to think of it, I've never heard of this paired up dance.' Nakao said disaproving, watching the couples dancing with an unhappy look.

'This is the principal's concept.' Sawatari said.

'This activity is just wonderful!' Nakao said, doing his hands to the couples.

'The one who gets choosen as the best couple will get a very good prize for them. Please look forward to it!' Sawatari said then added. 'For those who didn't get choosen... please just have fun.'

'Is this LIVE tv or some shit?' Y/n angry asked before throwing her shoe right between Nanba and the girl to hit the TV. 'How are we suppose to have fun sitting here being bored?!'

'Would you rather dance?' Sekime asked with confusion.

'Of course not. It's just fucking boring!'

'She has a temper today.' Mizuki nervously said.

'Doesn't she always?' Nakao mumbled.

Y/n did her other shoe off and slapped his back head before putting it back on.

'Is this really prerecorded?' Sekime asked, pointing at the TV.

'It's LIVE television.' One answered.

'It's not. This is prerecorded in advance by this VTR.'

'Look. Look. It even interact with us.' Nakao whispered.

Sawatari quickly turned it off. Suddenly Oscar came stumbling, holding his cheek. A furious Hibari came. She crossed her arms with a glare as she loudly spoke.

'Such rusty dance steps. Do you really think we can win the best couple for the dance?!' Oscar screamed and ran tot he nearest pole to hug it in fear. 'I'v already won 7 years in a roll!'

'Isn't it row?' Y/n mumbled but then flinched when Hibari turned and glared. 'Sorry, continue the show.'

'Are you trying to ruin this for me?!' She yelled again at Oscar.