Challenging Toukyo High!

I'm only continuing this because two people asked me to do it. I'm better at English then two years ago so less mistakes will be writen... I hope. It's been a while since I watched the show so sorry if I get names or such wrong. Y/n's personality might have changed a tiny bit since it's being two years or so since I last wrote a chapter on this book.

Before I didn't follow the story line but now I am. This is taking place from Episode 5.

And just so you know I also have a Hanakimi x Reader Scenario book! Also please don't hate, I write this for fun!

This chapter is mostly gonna be talking.

Y/n was woken up by someone shaking her. She opened one eye, too lazy to open the other one. Nanba probally put her in her bed after she fell asleep on him... That pervert better didn't do anything. Y/n thought while clenching her fist with gritted teeth. She then remembered the personw who woke her so looked up. It was Mizuki with a big smile. She wore casual, comfortable clothes. Blue flashy shirt so Y/n covered her eyes. White shorts and a white vest. Y/n finally woke up more due the light from the window. She pushed herself up in a lazy manner and asked what.

'Come on, you can't sleep the whole day! Let's go swim.'

Y/n just stared at Mizuki before she got up. She was eyeing everything in the room, searching an excuse. Her eyes land on her closet.

'I don't have a swimsuit.'

'Don't worry! Io (Nanba's mother) should have some.'

Y/n groaned before saying fine. The two went out their small room and on the search to find Io. Y/n really just wanted a good sleep. She didn't see Mizuki stop so she hit her back. Y/n let out a groan before noticing Io. Mizuki and her were already talking so she couldn't say a word. That would be rude. She looked around, finally realizing where she is. It was the kitchen. Some boys of her school were working, all yelling stuff at each other. Mostly yelling for the other to step out their way. Y/n always liked music and cooking since she likes to do stuff on her own. She wants to live alone fast, it upsets her mother whenever she says she doesn't wanna be home but it's the truth. Y/n hates her house because her father has a lot of stuff there so it reminds her of him too much.

As Y/n was busy thinking, she didn't notice Io and Mizuki already left to go get a swimsuit for her. She was now panicking because she was left alone in this busy place. As her eyes were hurrying around the room, searching for an exit, her eyes landed on Nanba. He looked... sad. It's weird. Normally he would be smirking or flirting with some girl in a bikini. Or he would be playing volleyball with the boys. She went to him, pushing some boy out her way.

'Yo Nanba.'

He looked at her fast as if he just snapped out of his daydreaming. It maked Y/n even more curious.

'Something up?' She leaned against the doorway, eyeing him.

'Just thinking.' He smiled.

'... Even I can give better fake smiles. Really, what's wrong?'

Finally he smirked for real which maked Y/n realize she just maked a stupid mistake. He was fast to step closer.

'Why the sudden care? Did you already fall for me?'

She could feel her anger boiling up. She pushed a hand on his face and pushed his head backwards.

'Yeah right, loverboy. Not because I fell asleep on you means we are suddenly besties.'

He chuckled and mumbled a 'We'll see'. Y/n heard it but she didn't reply on it because she could hear Nakatsu yelling. Both Nanba and Y/n got curious so they hurry out the small house and onto the beach. It was some tall dude that Nakatsu was yelling to.