Osaka High's Mid-Terms ~Part Three~

This is episode 9 of the drama!

Everyone was in class, writing down stuff on their Mid-Term papers. Y/n gave up half way and just layed her head down on her arms while lazy writing down sarcastic answers. Most of the class was frowning and the other half was smirking, probally thinking their doing oh-so-great. Sano glared at Y/n as if to say she needs to do more effort but she just gave him a middle finger. Suddenly the bell rang. Few students gasping, realizing they didn't have enough time to write all the answers down. Mizuki took the papers of everyone so Y/n followed her, not knowing what else to do. Suddenly Kitahama (the teacher) walked to Nakatsu.

'Come. It's time to resume our investigation. A-kun boy.'

Atleast everyone in the classroom stared at the two. Mizuki and Y/n share a worried look then back at Nakatsu. Nakatsu huffed and said,

'I told you. I didn't do it.'

'Come to the Student Disciplinary Room.'

Everyone watched the two walk down the small steps then to the door. Kitahama left as Mizuki said Nakatsu name. He turned with confusion but then grinned, telling her not to worry then he left. Everyone stared as the door closed. Suddenly one dude from Dorm 1 asked,

'He really didn't cheat?' Nakao angry tookt he dude's shoulder.

'He probally did, otherwise, he wouldn't keep going back and forth.' Another one agreed from the same Dorm.

One student from Dorm 2 screamed and ran to the dude so everyone began arguing. Y/n and Mizuki share yet again a look but this time not with worry but a look that said "we need to stop this". The two nod at each other then left the classroom to go find a certain boy. Mizuki stopped so Y/n hit her back.

'Tell the class to gather at the cafeteria.'

'Huh? Sure.' Y/n shrugged then entered class again. 'Hey!' Both nobody listened, too busy screaming at each other. 'YOU FUCKS LISTEN UP!' They all stop at her shout and turn. 'Gather at the fucking canteen. And on your way, grow up!'

She stormed out the class and jogged to catch up with Mizuki.

Everyone was now at the canteen. The Dorm Leaders weren't here though. Y/n stood aside Mizuki who was making sure almost everyone was here.

'The reason I gathered everyone here. It's because of Nakatsu.' Mizuki explained.

'What? Can't we do this in the classroom?'

'It's evening... Why the fuck would we be in the classroom?' Y/n glared so the dude gave a tiny bow to apologize for his stupid idea.

'We don't have time for this.' One of Dorm said.

'I'm late because I was working on this!' The boy Mizuki asked for help came. 'In order to understand everyone's mentality that day.'

He pressed a button and a robot came. It had a small screen while it was making weird robot sounds. Mizuki rushed through the crowd to go stand aside it. Y/n just sat on the nearest table to enjoy the show. The boy, who had dry oil all over his face, continued to speak.

'I ask you to please fill out a questionnaire. Then, after we'll feed them to this machine.'

'The criminal.' It spoke in a tiny, high robotish voice. A picture showed on it's screen of Nakao and everyone near him. The blue cross landed on Sekime's face. 'You!'