Osaka High's Mid-Terms ~Part One~

This is Episode 9 for anyone who wants to know.

It was a normal school day. Everyone sitting in class, all chatting. Y/n wasn't, she was more having a mental break down in her head. She never studied before but the midterms are soon. She knows she will fail but she doesn't want to stay another year. Maybe she can ask her mother to pass her this year? Y/n huffed at the thoughts then looked at the front. Sekime ran to the desk and yelled,

'I've got big news!' He screamed so everyone went silent. 'We have a new teacher!'

Cheers went. Nakatsu got on his desk and held her soccer ball.

'Okay! Everybody settle down! Settle down!' He did his arms up as he continued. 'Anyways... You all know what we need to go, right?'

Cheers went. Y/n was confused. She leaned to Sano. Sano just mumbled "You'll see" so Y/n nod in reply and sat back in her chair. Sawatari came in, clapping his hands and asking for attenion so everyone quiet down again. Most rushing to their desks and others getting off their desk.

'Yoshioka-sensei is not here due to maternity leave. Starting today you will have a new homeroom teacher.' Sawatari turned and began writing a name. 'Kitahama-sensei! Please come in!'

Everyone turned quickly to the door. A teacher entered so some boys began yelling "ooooh". The teacher had black hair with glasses. He didn't look like he wanted to be here.

'But how can a male teacher take a maternitiy leave?' Y/n yelled to Sawatari.

'Does that mean he's taking care of the baby?' One student asked.

'How can that be a reason?' Nakatsu asked.

'We always meantain a free school spirit.' Sawatari said. Before he could finish his last sentence, the class did it for him.

'Was said by the principal herself!'

'That's right!' Sawatari excitedly said.

Kitahama took a magazine off the desk before slapping it down so everyone quiet down.

'I'll not allow this kind of superficial conduct. If it happens again. Next time you'll be suspended from school without exception.'

He threw the magazine on the floor. Y/n huffed before she spoke without thinking.

'You say that, but your the one throwing trash on the floor. So you allow littering?'

'Since when are female students allowed in all-boy schools?' He glared.

'Since I became the principal's daughter.' Y/n sassed back.

Nakatsu seemed to have enough because he got on his desk then kicked the soccer ball. It flew to Kitahama but he ducked so it hit the blackboard. Then a Volleyball flew out the corner of the room but Kitahama dodged it also. Then a tennisball but that hit Sawatari. A big metal pan fell down, hitting him again. The class froze but then laughed when seeing he's okay.

'Who played this level of stupid pranks?' Kitahama asked, unimpressed.

'This guy really can't take a joke.' Nakatsu groaned out as everyone nod in agreement.

'You. What's your name?'

'I'm a hot-blooded soccer player. Nakatsu Shuichi! My dream is of course, to represent our countr and play on the World Cup stage!' He pointed so the class yelled Stage and also point at the teacher. 'Thank you! Thank you!'