The Dance ~Part Two/Last Part~

Episode 10 of the Jdrama.

All the dorms were together in the canteen. Y/n was leaning against the wall with a smirk. Why? Because Hibari Four stood infront of them, saying they got food poisoning.

'The reason might be yesterday's food that served in the dorm. Everyone of us was send to the hospital.' Hibari said.

'What kind of stomach do you guys have?' Nakao asked them.

'Then... the dance will be cancelled?' Nanba panicked making Y/n roll her eyes.

'We can't!' Sawatari yelled before pointing at the painting of the first principal. 'Starting from the era of our first Principal, Edwards J. Harrison. The dance tradition has continued for over 60 years. We must not cancel it...'

'NO no no.' Sekime interupted. 'Now there are only five of them. So we might as well cancel it.' everyone turned with a glare at him so he stepped off the chair nervously. 'I was wrong. Sorry.'

'Why not just make the boys dance with each other?' Y/n mumbled but everyone heard and turned to her. 'What?! Something wrong?' She glared so everyone nervously turned back.

'That is a great idea!' Sawatari agreed. 'Let's dress up three boys from Osaka High as female.'

'Dress as girls?!' The boys ask.

'Sounds like fun.' One said.

'Absolutely not.' Sekime disagreed fast.

'Then, I want to be Nanba-senpai's partner!' Nakao said fast.

'It's settled!' Sawatari grinned.

'Wait! No! No! I don't want to dance with him!' Nanba disagreed fast. Then he ran to Y/n. 'Please dance with me!'

'No.' She plainly said making the boys all laugh at Nanba's misfortune.

'Why not?!' Nanba sad did her hands together up to their faces while interwinding them as if he's praying. 'We are friends!'

'It will be fun watching your misery.' Y/n simply said with a shrug.

She then mumbled fuck it and walked off. When out of view from everyone, she just sat against the wall in annoyance.

'I could have said yes!' Y/n angry took her hair. She passed the chance to have a dance with Nanba. She facepalmed before noticing Mizuki come walking back with the dog.

'... Y/n?' Mizuki stared down at her with confusion.

'Ow, heeeey.' Y/n awkwardly said before getting up. 'You know... just sitting here.'

'Don't you want to go to the canteen?'

'Nah. I'm gonna go, euhm, sleep.'

Y/n hurried off. That was so awkward! Y/n groaned before angry entering her room.

When she woke back up, it was time for lunch so she jumped off her bed and rushed away. She hurried to the canteen. But the second she entered, she saw met with Nanba yelling.

'I can't take it anymore! How come I must team up with this guy?' Nanba turned to Nakao.

'Just treat this like a trial.' Megumi smirked.