Chapter 22

Okay this chapter is dedicated to the Fray just because they're amazing and ya know.. ISAAC GRABBED MY ARM WHEN I WAS AT THE CONCERT! okay, fangirling over so enjoy my unicorns!!! -Bre (:

Sorry for the late update. Wattpad decided to delete half the chapter -_-

"Today we have one of our very own, Summer Adams!" Teresa announces and the small crowd of fifty applause. I look over and Niall and he squeezes my shoulder as I try not to freak out. "Ready to do this?" he asks me and I nod. "Ready as I'll ever be." I say and feel my knees grow weak as I walk on stage.

I see the crowd and I know people are going to be disappointed because I'm not Nina. "Uh- Hey guys. I'm Summer and I hope you like this. I'm going to sing Heartbeat by The Fray." I say into the microphone before looking over to Niall to tell him I'm ready. He strums the strings and I close my eyes, blocking out the crowd. I finish the song and open my eyes, looking around the place again. I see more people are coming in, and the crowd clapping and I can't stop my smile. "Okay now you all might not know this song but I love it. Here is Sundown by Charlie Simpson."

I finish the song and look around to see even more people have came in. They all clap and I smile, all my nerves washing away. "Okay guys this will be my last song. It's quite old but it describes how I feel, this is Because of you by Kelly Clarkson." I say and start to sing.

I will not make the same mistakes that you did

I will not let myself

Cause my heart so much misery

I will not break the way you did,

You fell so hard

I've learned the hard way

To never let it get that far

Because of you

I never stray too far from the sidewalk

Because of you

I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt

Because of you

I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me

Because of you

I am afraid

I sing and then finish the song. I am crying from how much this song was just like me. I look up to everyone clapping and cheering. "Thanks for coming guys! Bye!" I say into the mic and walk off stage. I spot all of my friends and they run over to me. "Summer you did awesome!" Grace yells and attacks me into a hug. I hug her back, laughing. "Thanks Gracie!" I tell her and she glares at me. "Hey don't call me your dogs name." she exclaims. I laugh, remembering that my dogs name is Gracie. Everyone else then comes over hugging me and congratulating me. "Thanks Lou for making me do this." I tell Louis while hugging him.

"Your welcome!" he says and pulls back. Teresa then comes up to me and hugs me "Thank you Summer. You were amazing and now we have so many customers." she says and I laugh. "Your welcome." I say and pull back and walk out of the coffee shop with everyone. "So where to next?" Niall asks. "Let's go to Summers!" Harry says. Everyone nods and we start walking to my house. I feel Zayn put his arms around my waist and I look up to him. "You are an amazing singer Summer, I'm so proud of you." he says and leans down to kiss me while we're still walking. I kiss him back "I never really thought I was until now." I tell him pulling away. "Hey I just wanted to tell you Summer that we leave in two days, so tomorrow we'll be with you at the August trial then we have to go." Liam says and I look up to him, pouting but I nod.

I notice Erykah on his back and her legs around him. I laugh at them and continue walking to my house. I look over to Grace and Louis and they are holding hands and laughing at something. I smile then look at Bree and Niall they are talking and swinging their hands between them. Athena and Harry are smiling at each other and kissing, I smile proudly to myself. "I made these couples." I think to myself. We finally arrive at my flat and I tug Zayn in before sitting on the couch.

When everyone is in we all are talking about what to do. "Hey what about we go out to the bar to celebrate!" Niall says excitedly. "Yeah." Louis agrees as Liam nods "Yeah sounds fun." Zayn says and Athena and Harry shoot a worried look at each other. "No." Harry says. All the girls know why he was saying no but the guys didn't know yet. "Oh Harry passing up drinking? Why." Liam asks. "Why!" Niall shouts. "Yeah Harry, why? You never pass up drinking." Louis asks. " Um.. Athena... Is... Like.. Um... Pregnant and we're ... Sorta like keeping it." Harry stutters.

All the boys look at each other with wide eyes. "Bloody hell!" Louis exclaims. "You guys had sex?! Ewww!" Niall yells and covers his eyes, getting a glare from Bree. "Are you serious?" Liam asks with a stern tone. "Oh Harry I never knew you had it in you." Zayn says and smiles cheekily, getting a slap on the back of the head from me. "No bad Zayn." I tell him trying to be serious but a giggle slipping out. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead, "Yes I've got the pregnancy test in my pocket to prove it." Harry tells us. We all look at him disgusted even Athena.

"Omg eww Harry that is unsanitary!" I scream. "Really who keeps a used pregnancy test in their pocket?" Erykah asks. "Me." Harry says and we all laugh at them. "Wait, why don't you girls seem surprised?" Liam asks and I look up innocently. "We- well,uhm. We already knew." I tell him and hide behind Zayn. "Wow I'm surprised Bree could keep a secret for that long." Louis teases and Bree glares at him. "Well we're all happy for ya mate, but Liam isn't there a little problem?" Zayn pipes up and I look between him and Liam confused. "Oh, Harry. You're going to have to tell Simon."

"Well let's just have a couple day!" Niall suggests and we nod. We all hug each other goodbye and everyone leaves the apartment leaving only me and Zayn. "Finally some alone time." Zayn says while I sit on his lap. I kiss him and I pull back, looking into his eyes. I start crying into his chest "Babe what's wrong?" he asks confused. I shake my head and cry into his chest more. "Its that I'm scared about everything because of August and I don't want to lose you Zayn!" I sob and he lifts my chin up.

"Look Summer, you don't need to worry about him hurting you. I'm here to protect you babe and I will never leave you, Summer. I love you too much." He assures. spilling his heart out. I smile and kiss him again. "I love you too Zayn but you're leaving in two days." I say and lay my head back on his chest. "Come with us Summer! Please, we can get you to be an opening act for us at our concerts." He says and I feel the vibration through his chest. "Zayn it's not that easy. I'm probably not even good enough and I can't just give up my whole life." I tell him.

"Well consider it please Summer." He begs and I nod. I look up to him and he wipes away my tears. He leans into kiss me, I lean in too now fully kissing him. The kiss deepens and gets more passionate, Zayn then tries to pull my shirt up. I pull back and smirk at him. "Later." I tell him kissing down his neck. "So what ya wanna do?" Zayn asks playing with my hair. " Oh OH LET'S ORDER SOME CHINESE AND PLAY A GAME!" I yell. "Yeah strip poker." Zayn says. "How about monopoly, Wait what." I choke just noticing what he said. "I'm joking of course yeah let's do monopoly." Zayn says and I eye him and laugh. I snuggle into him while he orders the food. I think about the August trial, I hope it goes well. My phone than rings and I look that it's a blocked number, I answer it and hear heavy breathing again. "You are going to die along with your friends and your pretty boy Zayn."