Chapter 18

AHHHHH its actually Friday but Psh no one cares lol. You may cry if your a sensetive person, WAHHHH. Haha but here is an emotional chapter, and tell us if you like it :). Vote and comment cause we are awesome. Im running out of things to say so ENJOYYY UNICORNS Wait UNICORNS The song for this chapter is Please Don't Leave Me by PINK. Hehe so Start it now it really goes with it. If it was a guy singing would make so much more sense. BUT START IT NOW ITS ON THE SIDE NOW ENJOY MY UNICORNS

Zayn follows, still looking at me. Well, my cheek. My phone vibrates and I see it's August texting me.

Babe Im sorry lets have breakfast tomorrow meet at my house at 8

I roll my eyes and look back to Zayn who looks in deep thought. "Zayn really, it was nothing. He was really mad and we were fighting and I forgive him." I lie to Zayn putting my hand on his shoulder. "Okay but I don't really trust him Summer." He says and walks back to the kitchen where Perrie is. I sigh in relief when he's gone and decide to text August back.

It's okay.. I'll be there.

I look down to my thigh , where the cut is and close my eyes. Its just breakfast nothing might happen, I think but I know I'm just trying to convince myself. I also have Zayn even though he doesn't love me anymore. I get up and walk to my room then grab some pajamas and go to the bathroom to put them on.

I guess everyone is going to a hotel room since I only have two bedrooms in my apartment. Either that or they're sleeping in the living room. I hop into bed and pull the duvet over me. This was one long day, I think.I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep. I dream about the night where he cut me. It always plays back in my mind. "What did I tell you bitch." He says and puts the knife to my thigh. He then cuts me and I wake up. I look to my thigh, yeah it was real. I look over to my clock and see it's 7:30. "So much for sleep." I sigh and hop out of bed. I go to shower and I put on a jumper and jeans. I don't want to impress him, I want to get away from him. I put my hair in a messy bun, and see it's 7:50 while checking my phone. I put it in my pocket and walk into the living room.

I see everyone asleep in the living room except for Bree and Niall. They must be in her room. I walk over to Louis and nudge him with my foot. He wakes up after a couple attempts. "Lou, I'm leaving." I whisper to him and he nods then goes back to sleep. I walk out of my apartment and walk slowly to August's house. I don't want to go there but then again I don't want to be late because he would get mad. I get to his house and knock 3 times before he answers. "Hey come in." He says and lets me in. He doesn't seem mad today, I think before I plop down on his couch. "So where we going to eat?" I ask him calmly. I really need to be good with him until I get away and I am going to get away. "Oh I already have breakfast made." He says. "Oh, whats the occasion?" I ask it was kind of weird for him to cook breakfast.

"Nothing babe lets just go eat." He says and I get up and go to his kitchen. I sit down at the dining table. He gives me a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast. "Thank you." I tell him and start eating as he eats too. Halfway through eating he puts a small box on the table. "Whats that?" I ask curiously. He opens it and I see it's an engagment ring. "Summer will you marry me?" He asks and my eyes widen. I shake my head vigorously and jump out of my seat. "Hell No!" I scream. I know what's gonna happen now. I begin to run out of the kitchen but he grabs me back. "You know I don't like the answer no." He says and he drags me to his room.

He punches me and slaps me. So many times, my whole body aches. I see him about to punch me and I kick him in... a sensitive area. He falls to the floor as I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I couldn't make it to the front door so I grab my phone from my pocket. There's only one person to call. I dial quicker than I ever have as August abngs on the door, screaming threats. "Hello." Zayn says sleepily. "Zayn I need you." I cry, I hadn't even noticed I'm crying. "Summer whats wrong?" He asks, his voice now worried. "Zayn just help me. I'm at August's house and I think he is gonna kill me. I'm locked in the bathroom away from him." I sob into the phone. "Okay just stay there I'm coming." He says. "Ok just hurry. I love you." I say and hang up before he can respond.