Chapter 21

DUNDUNDUN Bre and Erykah back again for another aweosme awesome awesome chapter. psh no not just because it has the titanic in it. OKAY OKAY  :) im in florida right now :P almost  school time in 4 days -_- FML. Im sad too because bre won't go to my school but we will make this long distance relationship work, AH what am i saying no one ever reads these things they skip to the story :(. so just wanted to say that.and Follow SUMMER ON TWITTER @SummerAdamsx :) haha. Now Comment,Vote, and Fan us it makes us feel special. PLEASEEEEEE now ENJOY MY UNICORNS ENJOY AND TASTE THAT RAINBOW

Love Your Random Friend Erykah <3 P.s watch video on the side I LIKE TURTLES :)

I open my eyes and slowly sit up, getting blinded by the sunlight coming from my window. Everyone except Bree, Niall, Zayn and I went back to their hotel room after the movie tonight and Zayn and I went to sleep. I look around at my windows to make sure no one's looking in before I go to get changed. The phone call last night made me really paranoid. I change into a pair of jeans, a striped jumper, and my UGG boots then walk into my bathroom. I brush my hair and teeth before going to wake Zayn up. 

"Babe, wake up." I say, lightly shaking him. He groans and I chuckle. "Zaynnnnnnn." I say, shaking him more. He turns over and I roll my eyes. I leave and decide I'm going to try again later. I grab my keys and go outside to check the mail. I look around frequently, making sure no one's around. I grab the mail and see a small box. I laugh when I see it's Zayn's hair products he had shipped hair. I walk back into the flat  and know I can use this to wake up Zayn. 

"Zayn, your hair products are here." I yell and hear him get up. I smile to myself and throw him the box when he appears in the living room. I grab my phone from the counter to text Louis and ask him when we are going shopping. 

To: Louis Bear 

GET YOUR ASS UP AND TAKE ME SHOPPING! (:

I text him and put my phone down. I look up and see Zayn is struggling to get the box open. I laugh at him and he looks up, glaring at me. "Breakfast?" I ask. He puts the box down and nods. I giggle and skip to the kitchen with him. Zayn opens the fridge and looks around the fridge to find it empty. "Yup, no breakfast food." He tells me and my mouth drops. "What! I just bought some yesterday!" I exclaim looking into the fridge. I sigh when I see he is right " Damn kids." I mutter and close the fridge. He laughs at me as he wraps his arm around my waist "Aw, don't be mad. Let me take you out to breakfast before you go shopping with Lou." He tells me and I nod, leaning into him. We stay like this until I hear my phone vibrate on the counter. I kiss his cheek and go to get my phone. I see it's a text from Louis and I click "Open"

From: Louis Bear

I have to get in the shower and do a couple things so in like a hour?

Well this means more time with Zayn if we don't run into fans or anything.

To: Louis Bear

Yup thats okay im going to get breakfast with Zayn anyway call me when your ready! xx

I text him and put my phone in my pocket before turning to Zayn. "More time for us." I say and he cheers. I jump onto him and he holds me bridal style, "Take me away my prince." I command in a "Juliet" voice. "Anything for you M'lady." He says, playing along and walking into my room. "I gotta get dressed." He tells me and sets me down on the bed. "Aw, but I like you this." I pout, gesturing to him with only boxers on. He laughs and pecks me on the lips before looking around for some jeans that he left here the other day. I laugh and run to Bree's room then open the door to find her and Niall cuddled up together. It is just so cute I don't have the heart to wake them up.