Chapter 15

Hey everyone, Bre is BACK and guess what its *looks at clock* 12:11 AM so its Thursday and yay this is like 5 pages and it took along time to write so I hope you like it. AHHHHHH Don't Kill us it gets better ;) mwuahaha I feel evil for doing this But yeah Vote and Comment. Love you people <3 BYEEEE ENJOY

Erykah <3

Summer's Point of View

I put the bikini on and step out of the bathroom. Zayn's staring at me but I ignore him and go to my closet to look in my mirror. I pose in front of it and laughed at myself. I keep posing before I hear someone behind me say "Summer.". I look behind me to find Zayn. "Can we talk?" He asks and I look up to his face. He looks tired like he hasn't slept all night. I have to admit I'm dying to talk to him, I know he was drunk and he's sorry. So, I nod my head and he smiles a little. "I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for everything. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. You didn't deserve it and you should be with someone better, but I love you and I wanted to ask you on a date tomorrow." He blurts out quickly and I'm speechless for a second.

 I look at him and see how weak and fragile he looks. I know what I have to say to him. "I know you were drunk Zayn and I forgive you." I tell him and try not to let my eyes water. He comes closer so that we're looking into each other's eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend again?" He asks and for a second I rethink what I'm going to say. I know my answer is going to hurt him "No, Zayn I'm sorry. I love you but I think we should work on our friendship right now." I say, getting a little teary. He nods and walks out with no words. Oh that makes me feel so good Zayn now I just feel so guilty, I think and push the thoughts to the back of my mind. I grab my shorts and a paper falls out of the back pocket. I pick it up and see it's August's number. Maybe I will invite him and get to know him, I think to myself. I pull my shorts on and a tank top. I grab the paper and jump onto my bed then grab my phone and text the number.

Hey it's Summer. Wanna hang out with me and some friends at the lake today?

I look up to find Grace, Athena, Erykah, and Bree looking at me with worried expressions. "Whoa why are you guys looking at me like that?" I ask them curious. "What did you do to Zayn?" "He looked so heart broken when he was downstairs." " Why were you smiling at your phone." "Are you pregnant?" Everybody asks at the same time and I laugh. "Stop talking!" I exclaim and they all look at me. "Did Zayn say anything, and I invited that guy August to the lake with us and no Erykah, I'm not pregnant." I tell them all and they relax, but their expressions don't change. "He told all the boys to go outside with him so they could talk. What did you do to him?" Grace finally asks. I sigh and look up to all them. "He apologized and I forgave him but then he asked me to be his girlfriend again." I pause, and they nod, telling me to continue. "AndItoldhimnoandthatweshouldworkonourfriendship." I mumble quickly, not wanting to bring back the guilty thoughts. "Ugh, Summer say that again but slower." Erykah says. "I told him no and that we should work on our friendship." I tell them.

They all then rush over to me and hug me trying to comfort me. "Oh, Summer. It's ok." Bree says, patting down some of my hair. "Yeah, everything is gonna work out" Erykah says. "Oh Summer, remember if you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, it was never meant to be." Grace says and we all look up to her. I jump up and hug her. That makes so much sense, I think. If Zayn and I are really meant for each other and I love him and he loves me we'll be together eventually. "Yes, Grace! You are totally awesome." I tell her and my phone then vibrates in my pocket. I wipe my eyes and look down at it to see it's a text from August.

Sure. I'll be over in 20

"Oh god Summer, you whore." Athena teases, reading over my shoulder. I lock my phone and roll over to playfully punch her. I stand up from my bed and think of what I need to do before our "adventure". First I need to talk to Louis then pack. I nod, setting the to-do list in my head and then head downstairs. The lads are back from outside and are sitting in the living room, Liam and Niall comforting Zayn. I awkwardly walk down the steps and into the living room, tyring not to attract attention to myself. It doesn't work because soon I have five grim faces looking up at me. I try not to meet any of their eyes, feeling even more guilty.