Chapter 10

*Summers Point Of View*

When Zayn and I get home from our date he opens the door and everyone is on the couch except for Harry and Athena. "Hey everyone!" I say and everyone turns around. "Hey Summer! How was your date?" Bree asks. "Summer where did you go?" Grace asks. "Summer what have you been doing? You look pregnant!" Erykah says and I roll my eyes. "Let's go talk about our dates upstairs!" I suggest and I motion them to follow me upstairs. Grace, Bree, and Erykah all reluctantly let go of their boyfriends and we walk upstairs. When we get to my room I shut the door, knowing the boys will try to sneak in and listen to our conversation. We start jumping up and down grinning. "Okay, my date was great! We went to the beach and ate dinner then watched the sunset," I tell them. "What about you guys?" They all awe before summing up their dates. "Well Louis took me to the carnival and it was my first time there. It was so fun." Grace tells us, smiling at the memory. We all take turns awe-ing before Bree tells us about her date. "Niall took me to the park and we had a picnic. He sang to me all night." she tells us grinning madly. "That is so sweet!" I tell her, pulling her into a side hug as she blushes. "Liam and I went go carting! And get this, after I beat him, he asked me to be his girlfriend!" Erykah yells. "Aw, Erykah!" Grace coos as Erykah bounces in her seat a little. "Group hug!" Erykah yells and we all laugh as we hug.

"Wait, where is Athena?" I ask them pulling away from our hug and they all shrug. Oh I wonder where she went with Harry, I think to myself. "Let's go sneak up on the boys!" I suggest while giggling. They all nod and slip out of my door. We tiptoe down the stairs and try to hear what they are talking about. I turn my head so that my ear is facing them. "One day we all went to the carnival. We were having a laugh until the clowns started running around in the audience. Summer and Bree went completely mental!" I hear Louis tell the boys. I look over to Bree and she looks back at me with wide eyes as I silently beg Louis not to go on. "So anyways, they run around the crowd to get away from the clowns, right? Summer trips and Bree, being the helpful girl she is, tries to help her up. They end up rolling through the crowd as people accidentally spill their drinks on them. They end up in the arena, drenched and covered in cotton candy and popcorn!" The boys all laugh and I face-palm myself, remembering getting kicked out of the circus for that. "Then there was this one time when Summer had a fad with skate boarding. I bought a skateboard for her and we all took turns riding on it." I hear Louis say and I try not to laugh, knowing what he's remembering. I see Grace shooting a glare in Louis' direction. (aha direction. get it?) "Let's just say Grace tried to do a trick that all of us were trying out and, well.. she's not the most coordinated person." Louis continues. Bree and Erykah are trying to control themselves from bursting into laughter while Grace glares at them mouthing It's not funny. "Oh yeah, so Lou, why are you just now dating Grace if you've known her and the girls for years?" I hear Zayn ask. "I dunno. Maybe 'cause I haven't seen her in so long and now I get to see her again?" I hear Louis tell him.

I get this sudden urge just to run down stairs and jump on all of them. I smirk and Bree looks at me raising an eyebrow. She must be thinking what I'm thinking because when I sign 1..2..3 we run down and jump on the boys. They groan and Bree and I laugh as Erykah and Grace follow, running down and jumping on their boyfriends. Still laughing, I jump off Zayn and go to the kitchen. I grab a bag of chips and run out to the living room. I sit on Zayn's lap and he chuckles as I open the chips, take some, and put the bag on the table. I shake my head giggling as Niall lunges for the bag, almost knocking Bree off his lap. "Movie time?" I ask everyone and they nod. I put Paranormal Activity 2 into the player and press play then return to my seat. "Scary movie time bitches!" I cheer, laughing at myself as go to the kitchen to make popcorn. I come back and I hand Niall who was in the middle of the couch the popcorn then sit at the end next to Zayn. As the movie starts, I look to see what everyone else is doing. Bree is snuggled with Niall, Erykah snuggled with Liam, and Grace with Louis. I turn back to the TV and see the movie has started. I put my head on Zayn's shoulder and he wraps his arm around my neck as I grab his other hand. I suddenly get interested into the movie as it gets more scary. I scream a little as the woman is dragged down the stairs and snuggle into Zayn more. In around the middle of the movie I hear the door open and shrug, thinking it's just Harry and Athena coming home.