Chapter 3

I awake from my dream lying in my bed. Louis must have carried me upstairs after I fell asleep. I turn on my side to look at my alarm clock. 11:00. Crap! I think jumping out of bed, grabbing a towel, and heading for the bathroom to take a shower. I have to be at work in half an hour. I quickly wash my hair and body and jump out of the shower. I wrap my towel around me and sprint to my room. I close my door and turn to get dressed but am surprised by five boys that pop out and yell "GOOD MORNING!".

I fall, almost dropping my towel. "What the hell are you doing in here?!" I exclaim, still flustered. The boys just laugh while I sit on the floor blushing. "We brought you breakfast!" Zayn says enthusiastically. My mind melts at the sound of his voice. No! Snap out of it, Summer! You can't like him. He's your best friend's band mate and best friend. "Hello? Summer!" Liam says waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh, yeah." I say, snapping back into reality.

"Lets eat!" Niall screams and hands everyone plates of food. "I only have a couple of minutes because I have to go to work in 30 minutes." I announce and they all look at me, shocked. "A job in the summer? Are you serious?" Harry asks and I nod. "I'm coming down you guys. Just go I gotta get dressed." I said pushing them towards the door. They all sigh and leave, taking their plates with them. I laugh and lock the door, don't want another situation like that to happen. I get dressed for work and walk out my room, bounding down the steps to find everyone in the living room. "Please don't go Summer! Stay with us!" Louis begs me. "Yeah stay with us!" The rest of the boys agree and I have to laugh at them. "I want to you guys, but I have to go to work; I need the money. I promise I will come back. Besides, I only work Monday and Wednesday so we have a lot of time together to do stuff." I say while walking out the door. "Oh, also pick up all your stuff in front of the door you guys." I shout before closing the door. I get in my car and start it up, driving to my work. Oh this is going to be the best 5 hours of my life, I think sarcastically. I work at a little restaurant and get a lot of money from it. I'm a waitress so I'm able to get really good tips, and I think the boss gives me extra money for some reason.

**Five Hours later**

I finally get off work and start on my way home, hoping that they didn't burn down my house down or anything. I walk into my house and gasp, seeing how clean it is. I walk into the living room to fidn them all on the couch watching the Alan Carr show. "Hey!" I say and they turn around. They jump off the couch, and run to hug me. "Wow, you guys missed me that much?" I ask as they squeeze me tight. "Oh god, never leave us again. We were so scared!" Zayn says while he's the last one to hug me. I blush and hug him back.

**Zayn's Point of View**

She smells like strawberries, I think to myself as I hug her. She's beautiful, but what am I talking about? I haven't even talked to her yet. She is practically like a stranger to me. I go and sit back down and  try to pay attention to the TV. I can't help but look at Summer, though. She stares at the show we're watching. She finds me staring at her and looks away blushing. I smile, I like seeing her blush. It makes her look even more beautiful.

**Summer's Point Of View**

Of course he was staring at me again. I want to talk to him, because he just keeps looking at me. "So what are we going to do now?" Louis asks, obviously bored. "How about-" "SHOPPING!" Louis interrupts and we all shake our heads. "Something fun Louis." Zayn says and Louis pouts. "LETS GO TO NANDO'S!" Niall yells and we all shake our heads again. The boy will never stop eating. "BOWLING!" Harry suggests. I'm horrible at bowling, but they're going to make me go anyways. All the boys look at me, expecting an answer. "Fine." I sigh, and they all cheer. "Awesome! We need teams!" Liam says while they all calm down. "Team one can be Summer, Harry and I. Then team two can be Liam, Niall, and Zayn!" Louis suggests and we all agree.

When we get to the bowling alley, we grab our shoes,bowling balls, and some sodas. Louis' first to bowl and let me tell you, he's pretty good. Then Zayn goes for the other team. He has some skills too. Oh, I'm just saying that because I like him. I take a lucky sip of some soda before I go and get a strike. "Yes!" I cheer, jumping up and down. Louis picks me up and spins me around, he knows what an accomplishment this is for me. "Stop!" I yell at him jokingly. He puts me down laughing and I feel dizzy now. I turn around  but I run into someone who I think is Zayn and I black out.

When I wake up, they all come in. "What happened?" I ask, trying to take in my surroundings. " You passed out." Louis answers, holding my hand. "Oh I'm sorry I messed up your game you guys." I apologize and they all look at me shocked. "What?" I ask, confused. "You just passed out, and you're worried about how our game went?" Harry asks me, skeptical. I nod, laughing at myself a bit. "Why am I in the hospital?" I ask while looking around the unfamiliar room. "Someone drugged you." Louis tells me grimly. "What?! Who?!" I ask frantically. "We're not sure. We think one of the workers at the bowling alley put something in your drink." Liam answers me. I sit in the hospital bed unable to move. Why would someone try to kill me? I think to myself. I start getting sleepy again, and slowly doze off.

 **Zayn's Point of View**

I look at her peaceful face. She's so beautiful when she was sleeping. Hell, she was beautiful when she was doing anything. Crap, now I sound like a stalker, I think and shake my head. I look around the hospital room. We've all been here for about 7 hours waiting for the doctors to tell us it was okay to take Summer home. It's about 2:00 in the morning and so far Niall, Liam, and Harry are asleep in the chairs spread around the room. Louis' getting us food from the cafeteria, and I'm left to watch over Summer. Not that I'm complaining. I sit in the chair nearest Summer's bed, rubbing my forehead. We all have headaches from the stress. My eyes start to slowly droop, until I notice Summer  waking up. I quickly scoot my chair next to her and reached for her hand. "Summer?" I ask her softly. Her eyes flutter open, and then she blushes, looking at our intertwined hands. "Z-Zayn?" she asks, her voice a whisper. "Yeah?" I reply. "Where's Louis? And how long have I been asleep?" she asks, looking around the room. "Louis went to get food from the cafeteria , and you've only been asleep a few hours." I assure her. Just then Louis walks through the door with the food. I see Summer's eyes light up and I can tell she's was hungry. Louis hands her a bag of food and flops down into his chair, starting on his own food. We all sat there silently eating.