Untitled Part 19

Slade wiped down each instrument that he had just used to end the life of the piece of shit that had killed Shado. As he placed each piece back in his bag he could not help but think of her and how she had made him feel. Her smile had been a light of his life and that light had been snuffed out way too soon. The knife, pair of plyers, screwdriver and rubbing alcohol had served their purpose. Slade thought back over the past two hours. He had cut David in so many places that David had screamed himself hoarse. Each fingernail Slade had pulled off with the pliers had cause a convulsion to course through David's body. Everything he had done had been what Shado had endured and when Slade poured a full body of rubbing alcohol over his wounds David had finally passed out.

Slade had finally ended his life when David had woken up and endured more cuts. The final cut had caused David to bleed out and Slade had watched with satisfaction as David's worthless life had ended.

He would have some of his contacts clean up the mess later, but for now he needed to get the information he had tortured out of David to A.R.G.U.S. It was his part of his agreement with Oliver and now they were even.

Now Slade could move on and as he walked out the door of the room that smelled of piss, sweat and blood he felt Shado's presence and he truly smiled for the first time since her death.

***

The hot water and Oliver's soothing touch were working wonders on Felicity's frame of mind. She was tired, but she needed to be with Oliver. She was not sure where they would go from here or what would happen with their relationship, but he was hers for now and she was going to take full advantage.

Felicity turned in Oliver's arms and his eyes darkened as she settled back down on his lap, the water caressing her breasts just as his hands wanted to do. She was so very beautiful and as she leaned forward to kiss him he wondered what he could offer someone like her. Would she still want him? He was just a gun for hire, he had nothing much to offer her. Would he be enough for her?

She kissed him slowly, languidly, deeply and his hands gently cupped her face. She whimpered softly as her chest brushed against his, the friction causing shivers course through them both and when Oliver's lips slid across her cheek and started kissing her neck the movement of her hips against him caused ripples in the water.

How could he possibly think he could do without this warm, wonderful woman? She turned him on in so many little ways. She made him smile effortlessly. Her hands slid down his chest and underneath the water and Oliver gasped against her as she raised on her knees and stroked him with her hand. When she touched him, it lit him on fire and his kisses grew more heated as his body grew harder beneath her hand.

Felicity sighed as she felt him grow hard from her touch and as she lifted again and guided him to her entrance, the feeling of him stretching her, the warmth of the water, were an erotic combination that made them both gasp and still for just a moment.

"Felicity move." Oliver's harsh breathing made Felicity's body ache in response and she placed her hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes as she started to move. She was perfection. That was all Oliver could think as she rode him. The look in her eyes of love and complete desire made him push up into her as she sank down on him. His hands on her hips helped her move as she moved. They barely paid attention to the water as it moved around them, their eyes only for each other.

"O.....Oliver...." She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she felt him moving in and out and when he leaned forward and took a nipple between his lips and sucked, she cried out and clenched him hard. Oliver felt the pleasure move through his body and he closed his eyes as well, their bodies meeting and retreating quicker, harder, more desperately as they both chased their release. He moved to her other breast sucking and laving the hard nipple with his tongue and when she clenched him again and arched her back he knew she was close.