Chapter 31

Randy P.O.V.

I woke up and La wasn't next to me.

" La !" I yelled.

" She's not here Randy !" Her mama yelled.

" Alright." I yelled back. I got up and went into her bathroom used the bathroom, brush my teeth, and took a shower. I got dress and I went downstairs and her mama was down there.

" Good Afternoon." I said.

" Good Afternoon." She said smiling.

" Did La tell you where she was going ?" I asked her.

" Nope she just said she was going out." She said.

" Alright. I'll be back." I said she nodded and I grabbed my keys and went out the door.

Layla P.O.V.

" I'm teaching Randy a lesson." I said to Toni.

" What he did?" She asked.

" He stayed out all night , didn't text , call or nothing." I said.

" Damn nothing ?" She said.

" Not a damn thing." I said she laughed a little.

" Speaking of him he calling me right now." I said.

" Girl turn ya phone off." She said.

" Nah cause what if other people call me?" I asked her.

" Well then put ya phone on silent." She said.

" True but I'll catch up with you later , let kayla in on my plan and don't tell the boys nothing." I said standing up.

" I won't." She said.

" Ight." I said dapped her and left. I know I'm being childish but I got to let him know how it feels. Now I'm omw to the mall and then out to eat.

Couple hours later...

Randy was blowing me up all day text , calls , voicemails all that shit.

Randy P.O.V.

" Man I getting shitting bruh foreal." I said to Chris and Dre as we delivered this package.

" What you did nigga ?" Chris asked as we got out the car.

" Man I came in her bed late asf last night and now she mad." I said.

" What she mad for ?" Dre asked.

" She mad cause Ine text her or call her what time I would be there."I said.

" Well then that's where you fucked up at." Chris said.

" I know I fucked up but damn I thought she would have been sleeping at that time of night." I said.

" Nah you actually living with her now, so shit gonna get real between y'all." Dre said.

" Man I bout to get me a apartment , Ine feel right doing what I doing then going to sleep in her mama house." I said.

" Midswell bruh." They said. We reached the door and knocked on it.

" Well Well bout fucking time." The nigga said.

" You got the money ?" Dre asked.

" What Nigga you thought I been gone take and then don't pay ? " He asked.

" No conversation give us the money and you get the package." I said. He started laughing , ine like when niggas take me as a joke.

" Ight man chill." He said handing us the three thousand dollars I put it in my pocket. Chris handed him the package and we dipped.