HighSchool Thuggin & Lovin' (The Sequel)

Welcomeeeeee back y'all , lol I know y'all  had miss This book!!!

Layla P.O.V.

It's been a month since I had My miscarriage, I'm really trying not to think about It.

" It's The first Day back to school rise and grind bitchessssssss! " I yelled The last part as I got up from bed.

" Girl what you just say!? " My mama yelled from her room.

" I said my Back itches! " I yelled Back laughing to myself.

I grabbed my underclothes and went straight to The bathroom and took a 20 minutes shower ooooo that shower felt good. After I got out The shower I did my hygiene thing. Last night I decided to wear my white crop top , my black harem pants, and my Taxis 11's after I put my outfit on I put on my gold chain on and my black and white Beanie that says senior on It. I checked over myself in The mirror and I was looking Baddddddddd like good bad not bad bad.

I went to go eat downstairs,  next thing you know I felt My stomach and I started crying.

" NOOOO! " I yelled dropping to The floor. Tears was just falling. After 10 minutes of crying I got up washed My face and put some lip gloss on. And I went inside My charger.

Somebody's calling me

Me:  Hellooo
Toni:  Turnnnnnnnn up bitch it's The first day your back.
Me : Turnnnnnn The fuck up lol where we meeting at?
Toni:  Outside in The courtyard.
Me:  Alright.
end of phone call.

I told everybody not to make a big scene about The miscarriage, because I don't want to go into depress mode.

I finally arrived at school.

While I was walking in some people was staring at me.

" Heyyyyyy y'all  !" I yelled walking up to The crew in The court yard.

" Girlllllll I love your outfit. " Kayla said standing up I twirled for her .

" Thanks y'all look good too." I said smiling. Toni had on a leather skirt her red and black stripe shirt and her Tim's. Kayla had on her weed shirt with bleached ripped skinnys and her green converse.

" Don't show off now !" Kayla said sitting on Chris lap.

" Wassup? " Randy said coming from behind me and giving me a hug

" Nothing wassup with you?" I said. He turned me around and kissed me.

" Randy what The hell!? " I yelled pushing him away. He was cut off by a punch.

" Trent what The hell !?" I said everybody turned facing our way.

" Don't fucking touch her!  " He said. Dre and Chris charged at Trent.

" No y'all stop! " I yelled at them. Trent was punched by Randy and they just started fighting.

" I'm done with The both of y'all ass if y'all wanna fight y'all can fight! " I said stepping over them and heading to my home room fuck they ass. Time to grow up ine got time for games no more.

I was sitting in my home room and Kayla walked in.

" Aye Girl you alright? " She said sitting next to me.

" Girl I'm Gucci! " I said causing her to laugh.

After we had to get some papers from home room I walked straight to My first period. I sat down and all I could have think of was My miscarriage and I was going to spoil herrr ,yes It was a Girl.

I'm soooooo glad I only got Two classes.

" Layla let me talk to you." He said as He grabbed my arm I turned around and It was Trent. People was staring. What I can't talk to a different color Shit.

" Nawwwwww you good Bruh." I said snatching my arm away and walking away from his ass and going to my class.

After I went to my 2 classes It was finally lunch,  and after lunch ima sign out and chill at home by myself.

I went in line and grabbed a chicken sandwich amd fries and a blueberry slushie and went to go sit at a lunch table,  my girls didn't have this lunch so I was alone then I saw Trent came over.

" Hey. " He said sitting down next to me.

" Hi. " I said as I put a fry in my mouth rolling my eyes.

" Don't have no attitude with me like forreal. " He said looking at me.

" Why not? " I asked taking a bite of my sandwich.

" How would you feel if you saw another Girl kissing me and she know we together ? " He said as He put his arm around me. I heard bitches whisper I thought she was with Randy and stuff like that.

" You have a point cause I would have slapped a bitch. " I said He started laughing. Ok I guess I cant be mad at him for long. The whole lunch we was just tripping and He kept eating my food likeeeeeee no that's mines. Then The bell ring.

" Hey Layla. " This Girl name Morgan said.

" Hey Morgan. " I said walking away.  She catch up with me. I don't even know why she talking to me I don't fuck with her she just nosey.

" Girl you got a little belly init?" She said about to touch my stomach. I popped her hand.

" Ow Shit I just wanted to touch your stomach." She said rubbing her hand.

" Don't touch me." I said to her then I walked away. I saw Randy hanging with Tara at The locker. She mugged The Shit out me while I was going to my locker,  these bitches really trying me. I mugged her ass right Back.

" What!?" She yelled and everybody stared at me and her. Randy told her to bequite. And she did like a hoe she is dumb bitch.

Shortttttt Chapter I know, I'll update again though.....  Comment / Vote!!