Chapter 43

Layla P.O.V.

I couldn't take sitting in school anymore , so I signed out and left. The fact that I lost Randy over this , really hurts me. Damn he was my second love and ine want that to end.

But I'm seriously tired of crying, my eyes are starting to swell up so I'm done. I went to the beach go walk around and clear my head.

Randy P.O.V.

" So what happen bruh?" Chris asked as the last bell ring.

" I broke up with her."I said as we walked to our locker.

" Damn nigga wha ?" Chris said.

" Yeah man."I said.

" Dayummmmm , nigga you let her go ? You stupid asf." Chris said.

" Man , I wasn't tryna let her cry and be depressed over my shit man."I said.

" Nigga she was willing to ride for you , you not suppose to let a rider go." He said.

" Man I wasn't gonna let her be unhappy , she don't want Tara baby to be mine and if it is she gonna be upset." I said.

" But what if it's not ?"Chris asked.

" I'll get her back." I said.

" You think it's gonna be that easy?" Chris asked laughing.

" Hell nah." I said.

" What if she started talking to another nigga?"Chris asked as Dre walked up.

" Well shit it gonna be over as soon as I step back into the picture." I said.

" If you say so bruh." Chris said shaking his head and laughing.

" What y'all boy talking about ?" Dre asked.

" This dumb ass nigga break up with La." Chris said.

" Nigga dumb foreal." Dre said.

" Man it was already hard enough for me to do that shit , damn who side y'all on?"I asked them.

" The right side." Dre said.

" Ima still talk to her just not on that couple level." I said.

" NIGGA tell me how you gonna go from dating a year to just friends?"Chris asked.

" That's a good ass question." Dre said.

" Nigga easy." I said.

" Ight keep playing with La if ya want, she done been through alot and I'm pretty sure she tired of that shit." Dre said. Man both them niggas was telling the truth.

" Y'all just didn't see the pain I saw in her eyes , I hugged her this morning and she started crying into my chest."I said as we walked towards the student parking lot.

" Well nigga you just gotta hold her until she feel like you not going any where." Dre said.

" True." I said.

" This nigga still ain't gonna listen." Chris said.

" Nigga shutup."I said.

" You should've atleast stayed with her until the baby was born." Chris said.

" Yeah that's what I was suppose to do , but y'all didn't see her damn eyes." I said.

" What if La turn gay?"Chris asked and Dre started laughing.

" That sht ain't funny." I said as Toni and Kayla walked up.

" Well where the hell is La ?" Toni asked