Chapter 22

La P.O.V.

" Yeah we got a mf problem. " Randy said.

" Everybody to class now !!" The principle yelled. Everybody went to their class room and so did I. Can't wait to go to ATL to get tf up outta here.

" La Randy fighting." Somebody yelled coming into the classroom.

" Shit." I said running out the classroom and seeing Randy and Daniel fighting standing up. Daniel tried to slam Randy , but Randy was standing his ground. Randy started punching him left and right. Daniel let him go and started fighting back.

" Enough with this shit !" I said trying to get through the crowd.

" Chris Dre , break this shit up!" I yelled at them.

" Nah Daniel need his fucking ass beat." Dre said. I used all of my force and pushed the hell out of Daniel. He pushed me back. That's when Randy went ballistic.

" Fuck ass nigga!" Randy said as he slammed Daniel to the lockers and he started going in on his face. Daniel brother pushed Randy back.

" Oh hell naw." Chris and Dre said grabbing the brother. I finally got in between them and held Randy back to the lockers.

" This ain't over and I swear it ain't!" Randy said to Daniel.

" Yeah aight. It ain't gonna be no more talking when I see you." Daniel said. As Chris and Dre let his brother go.

" Randy !" I yelled in his face.

" Man Get out my face with that shit." He said walking away from me and taking off his shirt.

"  Oh now he mad at me , I told his ass leave the shit alone LAST NIGHT !" I yelled at Chris and Dre. Everybody finally went to their class.

" Damn what we did ?" Chris asked.

" Nothing I'm sorry." I said walking away from them. Should I go to class or check on my boyfriend ? Hm. I don't even know where tf he at.

After walking around the whole school he was outside in the parking lot.

" La not now." He said putting on another shirt.

" Fuck that, you going to listen to me." I said walking over to him.

" Ight La I'm tryna tell you ine wanna hear shit from you right now." He said.

" Randy you acting like it's my fault , I told yo ass to leave it alone." I said.

" La take yo ass to class man." He said.

" You take your ass to class." I said. He ain't say nothing.

" I love you Randy I really do , this petty shit need to stop." I said.

" You about to be the big 18 and you fighting and shit. I had to cool out with the fighting too , realizing Ima graduate this year I wanna go to college and be successful and I want you to be there with me." I said.

" La I understand-" He started to say but I cut him off.

" We gotta let this petty shit slide. I'm not saying let somebody punk you but don't let it get to a point where you gotta fight." I said.

" That's some real shit and you right If ain't about money or helping me be successful ine wanna hear it." He said.

" Yas boo !" I said as I dap him up.

" Atleast somebody spit some real shit to me." He said.

" You can always count on me baby." I said he pulled me into a hug.