Chapter 23

Layla P.O.V.

" That's fucked up." I said smh. I wanna beat her ass but I don't know if I should.

" Ine wanna hear nothing about this shit." Randy said.

" Help me pack." He said. Grabbing his suitcases and bags and stuff.

" Okay." I said. I started throwing his stuff inside the suit case. Of course his mama would come back in here.

" You get out too !" She yelled looking at me.

" Ine going no where until he leaves." I said. She moved something from behind her back and it was bleach , she started throwing it everywhere including me. Oh hell naw fuck that. I ran but I slipped and buss my ass she started pouring it on me.

Randy pushed her so hard that she fell. I got up and started punching the shit out of her in her face.

"Get off me !" She yelled.

" No , you wanna throw bleach on me ?" I said still punching her in her face.

" She ain't worth it but Ima let you keep beating her ass." Randy said still packing his stuff.

" STFU!" She yelled towards Randy. I punched her in her face one last time knocking her ass out.

" Night Time night." I said in my migos voice. I stood up and started to wipe my hands on her shirt.

" Pack them stuff up over there for me please." He said. I nodded as I grabbed the box.

" Lemme call Dre or Chris so I can stay with one of them." He said.

" Why don't you stay with me ?" I asked him.

" Cause ine know how your mama gonna feel about that." He said as we still packed.

" I'm sure she wouldn't really care." I said. I pulled out my phone and texted her. She texted back quickly saying We will talk about why Thursday I'm on a business trip.

" She said it's okay." I said. I put the phone back into my pocket and started packing his things again.

" Alright." He said. 45 minutes later and we were finally done we started to load his stuff in his car packing up the trunk and the back seats.

He didn't say nothing the whole ride to my house. I manage to grab the papers his " mama" threw on the floor and stick it into my purse.

We arrived to my house and started to unload the boxes and putting it in my walk in closet and in my room. He got so much stuff.

" Glad that's over." I said low.

" Yeah me too." He said sitting on my bed.

" Babe , don't let this ruin you. What doesn't kill you make you stronger." I said standing in between his legs wrapping my arms around his neck.

" Right." He said I kissed his forehead.

" Don't you think you needa take a shower?" He asked me. I started laughing.

" Yeah about to now." I said letting him go and going into my drawers grabbing my boy shorts and a sports bra.

" Care to join?" I asked him.

" Nah not tonight. Ima take a shower in the other room." He said getting up and smacking me on my ass. First time he turned the shower with me down , my baby is really hurting. After my shower I decided to cook some home made spaghetti , with texas road house bread.

Randy still didn't come down the stairs he's prolly in my room sleeping. Lemme check up on him when I put the bread in the microwave.

" Randy !?" I yelled running up the stairs. It went quiet , my room door was closed and I didn't even closed it.