Chapter 26

Layla P.O.V.

" Party timeeeeeeee !" I yelled as we entered the white tahoe.

"Shit yeah we about to turn up." Randy said.

" Init." Toni said. I had my pink bandeau top with my white high waisted shorts and my pink snakeskins 11s.

" Shit I bring out the concord lows , yeah It's that time to turn up." Randy said. We all was looking fresh as hell , couldn't tell us shit. But then again we all taken so we really just got fresh for each other and let people know our style.

" What club we heading to again?" Toni asked. She was putting the club name in her gps. I showed it to her on my phone she typed it in.

" It's 18 and up club." I said. They looked at me.

" What ?" I asked them.

" You 17." Kayla said.

" And so is y'all."I said cutting my eye.

" Exactly." Kayla said. Kayla and Toni birthday next month, Dre and Chris already 18.

" I got the plug there that's why we going." I said.

" Oh alright."She said. We finally arrived to the club and it was a long ass line , we finally found a parking spot we got out and stood in line.

" Awe this shit pack." Toni said. We could hear Lil boosie blasting.

" And they playing my nigga." Randy said.

" Y'all my plug the body guard come on." I said looking up there and looking at him.

" These bitches bet not jump stupid because we cutting."Kayla said. I laughed a little. We all walked around them to get the front.

" Wassssssup big boy."I said dapping him.

" My nigga with the big booty." He said. I laughed Randy stood behind me.

"These my friends and my boyfriend." I said.

" Oh shit my bad bruh, you got a good one." He said dapping Randy,

" Right."Randy said.

"True but um you can let us in right?"I asked him.

" Yeah go ahead in ladies free until 12 , fellas 10 dollars." He said. They paid and we all got in it was pack as hell barely room to move.

Layla Mama P.O.V.

" Where's layla ?" Terrance asked as he rubbed my feet.

" In Atlanta."I said flipping through this fashion magazine.

" By herself ?"He asked.

"No." I said.

"You let her go with ah bunch of teenagers?" He asked.

" Yes I did." I said flipping to the next page.

" You give her to much freedom." He said.

" Ummm have you ever heard of strict parents create sneaky kids , I'm glad I know where's she at and who she with they wouldn't let her get hurt."I said.

" Okay calm down."  He said.

" No because I feel like your trying to comment on my parenting I've been doing this for 17 years I don't need help now." I said. I am 34 I'm still young.

"Babe I'm sorry."He said kissing on my toes. I smiled.

" It's okay." I said.

Randy "Mama"P.O.V.