Chapter 6 : Bitches got La eff up.

Randy P.O.V.

" You heard any conversations yet? " I asked Chris. It was now two fucking days that La been missing, her mama wants to call The cops but I told her don't get them involved.

Toni and Kayla are freaking out, I'm lowkey scared I don't know what they're doing with La or what's she's going through.

" Nah bruh. " He said.

" We need to make fucking moves Man, instead of sitting here trying to be Bad Boys in this Bitch. We need to be about The action. " I said getting frustrated.

" Wait yoooo, shutup you here that? " Chris asked me as we in The hallway skipping class. We hid in The corner as we heard Trent argue with some Girl.

" Why would you let some random dudes in My house !?" He yelled at her .

" First of all I didn't let them in they let themselves in!  " She yelled back.

" And you don't know who they were? " He asked her.

" No. Where The hell were you at anyways? Leaving me hanging and Shit.  " She said.

" I was handling business. " He said. Then I heard him walking closer to where me and Chris was hiding.

" What kind of business? You bet not be cheating on me Trent. " She said.

" Ain't nobody cheating on your ass Monique. " He said. Oh that's her name. Trent got something to do with La being gone and I know He do!

" You making It seem that way when you and Nook want to spend time with other Bitches just to torture one! " She yelled.

" Damn Why The fuck you yelling? keep that Shit on The low. " He said to her.

" You hear that? " Chris whisper to me, I nodded. Then I heard foot steps coming towards us we quickly ran into the bathroom. Where I looked around The bathroom It was pink. Shit.

" What The hell yall doing in here!? " A Girl asked.

" Shit our bad. " I said looking out The door to make sure their gone and they were. We walked out and Monique was about to walk in.

" I know y'all was listening. " She said.

" Right. So you wanted us to hear? " I asked her she nodded.

" I found out He was dating Layla The same time He was dating me, I want revenge so beat they ass after you find them. " She said .

" We gotta know where They at first. " Chris said .

" I don't know but it's at a Girl house, don't remember her name starts with a S though. " She said walking into The bathroom.

" Yooooo we got some more information now, let's go tell The crew at lunch." I said to Chris and we walked to lunch.

Layla P.O.V.

" Wow we finally got you Bitch! " Shay yelled in My face.

" Bitch you just mad you keep getting your ass beat now get The fuck out My face! " I yelled back at her and she sticked me in My face. I kicked her ass knocking her to The floor.

" Why The fuck y'all ain't tie her legs up!? " She yelled at Nook and two other girls. One of The girls grabbed another rope.

" Remember me? " She asked me as they tied up My legs. I really don't know who she is.

" Let me give you a hint, beach. " She said smiling, I looked at her up and down.

" Ohhhhh your Cierra that was pregnant with "Randy's " baby. " I said laughing.

" What The fuck ever Bitch, you ain't going no where you going to stay your ass here! " She yelled at me.

" So um , where's The baby?" I asked her.

" Mind your business. " Shay said.

" See smh y'all like faking pregnancies, I hope yalllllll know me and Randy is going to be together for freaking ever, no matter what y'all do! " I said.

" Bitch where's your baby ?" The other Girl asked and I notice It was Tara.

" Alright now chill y'all going to far. " Nook said.

" I swear on everything when I get out this situation I'm fucking y'all up!  You think me beating your ass up is bad? you will see what I can do with a gun. " I said nodding My head, I would never say that to anybody I would never wish miscarriage on somebody either.

" Girl shut The fuck up! Nook do your job, you wanted her you got her go fuck her. " Shay said walking out with The girls behind her. It was just me and Nook now.

" Wow. Your so fucking fake Nook who apologizes to people Then do some dirty Shit like this, was you that thirsty for My coochie? " I asked him and started laughing. He took off his shirt.

" Now I'm getting It, I'm not going to be thirsty anymore. " He said grinning which scared The fuck out of me.

" No you not." I said He nodded. He untied me and I tried to fight him but He quickly slammed me down on My back grabbed My hair and dragged me all The way to another room.

Awwwww Shit, Tara Shay & Cierra... smdh bitches these days .

Comment & Voteeee