The Two Mysterious Villains

POV: Author

"Hey, you're back," the man said as he looked up from his laptop, taking a sip from his coffee.

"Yeah, just did the funniest thing with Benny in the diner on the other side of town." The man chuckled as he continued his sentence. "Didn't even think I'd be able to pull it off after all the shit I did here."

"Yeah, about that, are you sure nobody followed you here cause I don't wanna get caught because of your sloppy actions."

"Ofcourse not. Do I look like an idiot?"

"Well..." the man said teasingly.

"Oh shut up. At least I have a bit fun once in a while. Like, what do you even do all day. Just sitting at home behind your computer."

"I'm pranking people too. But I do it way more fun. I don't just steal useless stuff. I scare people or make fun of them, it's so innocent yet so hilarious. Just look what I did today," the man said as he turned his laptop around.

The other man looked at his screen to see that he had hacked into the church site and changed every 'Jesus loves you' to 'This is Satan speaking. I know what you did. See you soon'.

"Damn dude. Okay, gotta admit, that must scare a lot of them. But like, isn't it boring doing it all from
home behind a computer. I atleast got some action with my pranks."

"Nah dude. It's brilliant. I've been messing with the same stupid town for a few months now and they still haven't caught me. It's bloody brilliant."

"Well, if you say so. Hey, wanna get some pizza tonight?"

"Yeah sure, or well, can you order a salad with that?"

"Dude, I swear to god, I can't believe we are even related."

~•_•~

Hm, I WONDER WHOMST these guys might be...