How To Arrest This Motherfucker, A Guide

POV: Gabriel

I told Castiel I knew what the hacker was up to next. That might seem as if I, because of what they just did, knew everything about them and what they do, but that's not why I knew what they were going to do. I know what they were going to do next, because I was going to trick him into doing what they were going to do next. They call me the trickster for a reason.

Actually, nobody calls you the trickster you just do it yoursel- Shut up author, mind your own fucking bussiness, I'm telling the story so just fuck off. Well jeez... Sorry dude.

Anyway, as I was saying, I'm called the trickster for a reason.

Also isn't a trickster more someone who plays pranks on people, more like how Sam is playin- For fuck sake can you shut up alread- Wait who is Sam? Uhm, fuck, uh forgot I said anything shit just uh *deletes gabriels memory* What just happened? Whatever, anyway...

I figured that if I wanted to do this right I needed a good plan. So I searched for a quiet room in the police station that I could use. The room I found only had one table with a chair in the center and enough walls where I could hang all the information I needed. I never like to use computers so I figured that now I'm dealing with a hacker, I should definitely not change that.

Next step was writing all I knew about him down, so I used all I learned in eight grade and I made a mindmap. Wrote down 'the hacker' very big in the middle, and a few words around it such as 'smart, but also sort of stupid' 'probably female, but also maybe male' 'attracted to males, but could also just be joking around'. So yeah, that was pretty useless. So after I threw the mindmap out I figured it didn't really matter anyway, because I had a bulletproof idea already. All I needed was an actual plan to have the idea come to life.

So I took a new piece of paper and wrote at the top 'How To Arrest This Motherfucker, A Guide', and I got to work.

~•_•~

Hey, so yeah corona is a thing so I suddenly had more time so I hope I'll upload more. Not that the reason I didn't post had anything to do with time instead of just me having no inspiration but a lot of people are reading this now so I kinda feel obligated to write something lmao so I'ma try. Hope you like it still.

Also yeah I wrote myself in the story for a second lmao felt like the story could use more humour whatever bye.