Chapter Twenty-One: Truth

Hai party people!

I've been gove for like two months! I'm sooooooo sorry! I sort of re-read my story and want to make changes... AGAIN! BUT!!!!.....when i'm not feeing like a lazy weirdo!

Its not edited and it's not my best but I wanted to publish something to all my patient and great readers! Enjoy!!!

Happy Holidays!!

==============

Lily POV

==============

"God! Why is Mark so hot?" I squeal, looking at the Television. Gosh, I love GOT7. Can I just meet them and they become dazzled with my amazing personality? I sigh loudly, resting my chin on my palm while I lay on the carpeted floor with my Minion Plushie.

Today is a Sunday and it's a lazy day for me! I decided to just shower and hangout in my Mutant Ninja turtle pajamas with my hair in a messy bun while I watch Re-runs of music shows.

"Can I have him?" I turn my head and look up at Cho Hee who is sitting on the love seat across the television, next to Grace who is doing paperwork.

"They are pretty handsome." She smiles, tilting her head with her eyes glued to the Television. "But I prefer Youngjae. He's so much cuter." She giggles.

"He's a month older than me! Plus, you have Suho! You can't have all the handsome men!" I joke, shaking my head with a grin on my face. Suho really is the looker but I don't really view him as anything more than a friend.

"True." She nods, furrowing her eyebrows. "Plus, they already have a worker I believe."

Workers? What does she mean?

"Hey Grace?" She turns her head to look at Gr

"Hm?" Grace raises her eyes from her paperwork to look at Cho Hee.

"Who is their worker again?" Cho Hee tilts her head.

"Um..." Grace takes off her glasses for a second, rubbing her eyes before putting them back on and begins fumbling through her papers.

"Umm.." Her eyes roam the sheet of paper. "Jenna." She answers before continuing whatever she was doing.

"What are you talking about?" I raise a brow, turning around so that I'm still laying on my stomach but facing the duo.

"Well, we aren't the only Sex workers in the entertainment industry." Cho Hee answers like it wasn't a big deal.

"What?" How am I the only one who wasn't aware of this.

"You didn't tell her?" Cho Hee asks, looking at Grace with disbelief.

"It slipped my mind." Grace shrugs, eyes still glued to her paper work.

"Well..." Cho Hee slid off of her chair and right next to me.

"We aren't the only ones." She crosses her legs.

"Grace was SUPPOSED to tell you the whole system but I see that she is lacking now these days."

Grace rolls her eyes, shaking her head.

"System?" I question.

"Yea, a majority of Entertainment companies have..." She pauses, trying to decide on which word would best fit. "Workers such as ourselves."

I nod, motioning for her to continue.

"Well, a majority of Entertainment companies have workers. The smaller and newer companies do not. All of the company workers are connected. For the most part, we all know eachother. We all work for the same person at the end of the day."