Attention: Dear Readers! Updates!

Let me start this post with a big fat and well deserved apology:

I"M SOOOOO SORRY!! 

I"M SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

Sorry, didn't mean to attack you with all Caps. I really am sorry.

I get comments every so often with people begging for an update and I haven't given one in MONTHS! 

I feel uber duber super crappy for not updating. 

*Whispers* Soo sorry..

V_V

I've been busy with Life and I have not felt inspired at all!

The few times I have tried to write, I just didn't feel satisfied with the chapter. I want to feel 100% about a chapter before publishing it.

Reason I am writing this Attention: 

I was writing an update and I felt really good about this chapter. 

I was just about to publish it!! I felt so happy that I finally wrote an update for you guys!!.... and my computer screen freezes.

My luck -.-

I tried everything for my screen to get back to normal! I had a mini freak attack because I REALLY wanted to get this chapter out for you guys and nothing worked!

Lesson of this story: Save the draft EVERY two minutes or at least do it halfway. -.-

The ONE time I don't save it all.

*2 hours later. After destroying my room abit and eating a whole pizza.*

I am writing this and just telling you guys that I WILL update. I'm so sorry.

I also want to tell my faithful readers that I have a surprise for all of you! I won't say it yet but it's really good. The surprise is SUPPOSED to be connected to the chapter I wrote but we all know what happened to that >:(

I will try to update this week (If I can get over my hatred for my laptop right now.)  

I basically want to apologize and say that I will UPDATE eventually! Its an apology and an update.

I know this Attention might not make sense because I am half asleep, so I apologize if my sentences make no sense.