Chapter Four: SM Sex Slave Industry

===========

Lilian POV 

===========

After a day of school, I followed the address that led me to a building with the bold letters 'SMTOWN' on it. 

I observed it from across the street. A crap load of girls, holding flyers and banners, screaming. How the hell am I supposed to get in there? 

I crossed the street, trying to figure out a way to get in there until a security guard pulled me aside. "And where do you think you are going?" He asked, man handling me. This man had a death grip on my arm. 

"A man. He gave me this card and said to come here and he will give me a job." I handed the security guard the business card.

He let go of my arm and took the card, studying it. "Aren't you a little young to be offered a job like this?" He asked.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I got all defense. I should respect someone who is older than me, I know it but I'm too tired and sore to really care. 

"Nothing. Follow me." He led me in through the back entrance and into an office on the 3rd floor. He knocked on the door. 

"Come in!" A man yelled from the other side. The security guard handed me the business card and motioned for me to go inside.

I hesitate before opening the door and walking in.

A fit man, sitting at a desk smiled at me. He wore round, harry potter type glasses and his hair matched the harry potter theme.

He motioned for me to sit down, "Ms. Park, I’ve been expecting you."

"You have?" I ask, sitting down on the chair placed in front of his desk.

He nodded, leaning back in his seat. "You're probably wondering why you're here and about the job." I nodded, he smiled a bit.

"My name is Paul Lee. I work here in SM and I’m in charge of a certain department in SM, a very special department." He stood up from his chair and walked in front of my, sitting at the edge of his desk. 

"Have you ever heard of SM or any of the idols from here?" 
I shook my head. Idols are here? I don't really listen to Kpop, I prefer to listen to screamo and rock. I have heard of BIGBANG and I love them! I wonder if they are from here...

"Good. Well, we only choose the most beautiful and special girls to work in this department. There are a number of benefits if you work here." He folded his hands and placed it on his left knee.

"You receive medical insurance, we pay for your college, and we provide a dorm and food, not to mention a fat pay check." He chuckled at his last remark.

This all sounds great...  Little too good to be true. I smiled a bit at the thought of having all those awesome things. It does seem alittle too good to be true… Maybe it is? 

"Uhm, this sounds awesome but....what is the job?"

He smiled at me, going around his desk, pulling out a piece of paper. He set it in front of me along with a pen.

The bold words CONTRACT were the first words I read.

"I'll give you time to read it and think it over." He smiled, "But first, you should get a tour from one of our workers who will also be your mentor in a way. She'll explain the job better." I nodded, as he went back to his seat, pressing a button on a speaker.

"Please send in Grace." He smiled at me, folding his hands on the desk.

I turned my head to the sound of the door opening. A tall, beautiful woman stood before me. I took a second to admire her. She couldn't be no older than 20, 21. Her fair skin radiating, long dark brown hair that stopped under her breast, long legs. I took a second to admire her pretty outfit, she wore a black and white polka dotted blouse along with a navy pencil skirt, and a pair of black suede pumps. She had a forest green folder tucked under her arm, as she texted on her iphone.