Chapter Twenty-five: First Love

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!

Hey Guys! I wanted to get all the filler chapters out of the way before I really get down to the story. I'm rereading everything to see where I left off and to remember what chapters I had planned for the story. I haven't written in two years so the newer chapters might not be on the same level as my older ones but I will get there. I hope you like this chapter! I wrote it earlier but deleted what I wrote by mistake but thanks for reading.

----------------

Lily POV

---------------

"I just wish I could help," I sigh, placing my chin on my hand.

"I think she just needs time. She went through something so traumatic, you're doing the best you can. Look at the bright side, you were the only one she wanted to be around her." Taemin explains, taking a sip of his Banana milk.

"This is true. I just want her to be okay. I hate when bad things happen to the ones I love. Hopefully Heechul can help."

"This is what I love about you," Taemin smiles, shaking his head.

Love?

"What do you mean?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"You care about other people. You just want everyone around you to be happy. You want the best for the people you love and you don't want them to be unhappy and you will go out of your way to make the happy." He smiles, looking at me.

God, I love his smile. His smile makes me feel so warm inside.

I smile at him, trying to hide behind my bangs so he doesn't see me blushing.

"Soooo..." I lean on the counter to get closer to him.
"What else do you LOVE about me?" I bite my lip, smiling at him.

"Love? Oh. Um..." He trails off looking nervous as hell.

I instantly felt bad for putting him on the spot. I can't help it. He said he loved something about me. Does this mean that he loves me? Of course not. He could never love someone like me.

I sigh to myself, placing my chin on the palm of my head.

I look up at Taemin and he smiles at me.

"I love your smile," He whispers, inching his face closer to mine.
"I love your style." He pushes my bangs to the side.
"I love your kind heart." He presses his index finger on my chest where my heart is.
"I love your laugh." He inches closer to the point where I can smell his breath. It smelled like Bananas.
"I love your face." He places a small kiss on my cheek. Jesus christ, my cheeks feel hot.
"And...." He trails off looking down at the counter.
"I think I love you." He admits, avoiding eye contact.

Love me? He loves me? What? Taemin... loves me? My heart feels so weird right now. It feels like my heart is floating. This feels good. He loves me. I feel so happy!

I smile to myself. I didn't think anyone could love me. I've never been in love before so how would I know love if I felt it? Of course I love people. I love my Mom. I loved my Dad. I loved my older brother. But being in love? Not sure.

What I am sure of is that I get butterflies when I think of Taemin. I am sure that I smile when I look at him. I am sure that when I look at him.. it feels like my heart skips a beat. Is this love?

It feels like it.

I smile at him, cupping his cheek. He looks up at me, waiting for me to say something.