Chapter Fifteen: Meeting EXO

Dedicated to ILoveHappyVirus because of her excellent work on my cover :D

Hey guys! Let me know if you prefer Author POV's so I can write more like that. If not, then I won't! :)

Happy reading!

 ======================

Author POV

 ======================

It was the crack of frickin dawn and the train reached it's last stop at Seoul. Why the trains ran up until that ungodly hour is beyond me

"Wake up." Cho Hee whispers, shaking her shoulder.

Mia didn't respond, she only tightened her grip on Cho Hee's arm as her head rested on Cho Hee's shoulder. After crying her eyes out, Mia eventually fell asleep on Cho Hee.

Cho Hee stood awake, her mind racing. How is she going to explain this to Grace? To her Boss? Will they allow Mia to stay with her? Or will she have to go get an apartment and travel to work. Although, work was practically hanging out with Suho and her 'Clients'.

She doesn't regret her actions. She needed to save Mia, she owed her that much. She refused to let Mia go through what she did. All the things her parents put her through and did to her, no one should endure.

"Come on." She sighs.

"Five more minutes." She mumbles, waving Cho Hee away as if she was laying in her own bed.

"That's it." Cho Hee sighs. She turns around, letting Mia's head fall off her shoulder and onto the headrest.

"Owww!" Mia grumbles, right before going back to sleep.

Cho Hee starts getting irritated, she grabs Mia by her shoulders and shakes her furiously.

"Wake. The. Hell. Up." She yells at Mia, using her bitchy boss tone.

"Fine!" Mia pouts, opening her eyes. "I'm just soo tired." Mia throws a little mini tantrum in her seat. If it wasn't 6 o'clock  in the friggin morning, Cho Hee would've found that adorable but now isn't the time to play, it's the time to work.

Cho Hee needs to think of a way to explain Mia to her boss and Grace. The only idea she could think of was the one she didn't want to go through with.

Cho Hee refuses for her cousin to get into the Sex Service industry as she does. Mia is about a year younger than Lilian and she's too young for that. Hell, Lillian is waaay too young for that.

"Come on." Cho Hee sighs, grabbing her bag.

Mia nods, picking up her book bag and slinging it over her shoulder. With a throbbing headache, curtesy of her Cousin, she follows.

Cho hee leads the way from the train station and straight towards a Hotel.

"Come on." She motions for Mia to hurry up. Mia had been trailing behind her for the whole short walk, her mind a mess.

"Hello Miss." The doorman greets the pair, holding the door open for them.

"Hello. Thank you." Cho Hee smiles, keeping her head down. Sure, Cho Hee had a lot on her mind but never enough to the point where she didn't have manners.

Mia smiles at the man and follows.

Cho Hee rushes towards the concierge desk, smiling at the man who looked to be about her age.

"Hello ma'am. How may I help you?" He smiles brightly.

"Yes, I'd like a room with two beds and have breakfast scent into the room." she smiles, taking out her wallet.