Eighteen: Let The Prank Wars Begin

======================

Lily POV

======================

"God, my head is killing me." I groan, holding my head inbetween my hands. My stomach still doesn't feel right and to top it off, my head is killing me.

"Well, I would think so.. Considering you fainted after seeing your blood and not only did you faint, you hit your head on the table. After hitting your head, you get a cut that required 9 stitches. I thought I was a mess." Cho Hee chuckes, rolling her eyes as she continues cleaning dishes.

"Screw you." I groan, gently placing my head on the table.

"What a weekend! You first get poisined by Cho Hee's monster cooking and then you go to the doctor and get a concusion. Only you." Henry chimes in, strutting through the doorway like a model with a smile plastered on his face.

I wanted to punch the smirk off his face.

"How does your stomach not hurt?" I groan, cluctching my stomach.

"I drank Tea and relaxed." Henry shrugged, grabbing a pretzel and shoving it into his mouth. Watching him eat made me wanna puke.

"Why are you here?" I ask, clearly annoied with his presence at the moment.

"To take care of you of course. You have to get better in time for school tomorrow." He gently rubs circles in my back.

I groan, "Oh god.. School." I don't want to go. My head feels like death. Grace needs to hurry with my pain meds or im going to die.

"Oh yea, I already called and enrolled Mia. I need you to show her around with Sehun and to keep an eye on her please." Cho Hee asks. I look up to see her with pleading eyes, I give her a slight nod before restiing my head on Henry's shoulder.

"My head is pounding and my stomach hurts sooo bad." I sigh, curling up next to Henry. I suddenly felt his body stiffen. "You okay?" I ask, looking up at him. Is he uncormfortable?

"Uhm..." He awkwardly coughs. "Yea..." He wraps his arm around my shoulder, cuddling me.

"Is this weird for you?" I ask, looking up at him.

"What?" He looks down at me, raising a brow.

"This." I gesture towards us cuddling. I don't know why but I felt comfortable around him. Plus, we're just snuggling. It's nothing serious. Just hugging.

"Not at all." He gets up, scooping me up in his arms as he carries me into my room. He felt so comfortable. I should hire him to be my personal pillow.

I close my eyes inhailing his sweet scent. I hope he didn't notice me smelling him like a creep. It'll be so awkward.

"You should rest." He whispers, placing me somewhere soft. I roll over, realizing it's my bed.

"Lay next to me?" I whisper, wrapping my arm and leg around my pillo. My head is throbbing at this point. Probably shouldn't sleep but that is the only thing that will kill the pain.

"Psstt.. Stay awake." he nudges me, as he gets on the bed. "You can't sleep," He taps my shoulder.

"Mmmm." I groan, drifting off.

==============

The next Day

==============

"Are you nervous?" I ask Mia, grabbing her hand and leading her to the main office.

"Alittle." She says, letting go of my hands to whipe off the sweat on her skirt. We stop for a second so she can breathe and calm down.

"Come on. I didn't wake up at the butt crack of dawn for you to get your schedule late." I joke, smiling at her.