Chapter Twenty: I think I like her

============

Lily POV

===========

It's been a week since my head injury and I have never felt better. My wound is healing and I was given a week off, so it's pretty obious that I would feel better without having to deal with school. 

Even though i'm off, Grace still felt the need to give me chores around the house since I am the only one left in our dorm.

After contemplating if I should eat another bag of chips, I decided to be productive and clean up. 

After working on the pig pen that was my room, I decided to clean the kitchen. All that I needed to do in the kitchen was sweep the floor and mop. Cleaning is so boring, I should put some music on! That will make it more fun.

Setting down the broom, I walk over to the living room and pick up my ipod and plug it into the speakers. 

I scroll down my playlist and put on 'Super Bass' by Nicki Minaj. I skip over to the Kitchen, pick up the broom, and start dancing while sweeping up the dust all around the kitchen tiles.

 After sweeping up and getting the mop and bucket ready, 'Party in the USA' plays. 

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" I squeal. No one will ever know that though...

I pick up the speakers remote from the kitchen counter and put the volume up. I set down the remote and begin mopping the kitchen floor. 

"I hopped off the plane at L.A.X.With a dream and my cardigan. Welcome to the land of fame excess Am I gonna fit in?" I start shaking my hips as I sing along to the song, using the mop stick as my microphone. 

"Jumped in the cab,Here I am for the first time. Look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign. This is all so crazy. Everybody seems so famous" I close my eyes and pretend i'm a famous superstar as I perform infront of imaginary stage.

"My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick. Too much pressure and I'm nervous, That's when the taxi man turned on the radio. And a Jay-Z song was on. And a Jay-Z song was on. And a Jay-Z song was on" I prepare myself for the big chorus.

"So I put my hands up!" I drop the broom and put my hands up, shaking my hips to the song. "They're playing my song, The butterflies fly away." I giggle, nodding my head. "I'm noddin' my head like yeah. Movin' my hips like yeah!" I move my hips side to side, pretending that I was Miley Cyrus herself infront of her stage.

'I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
I know I'm gonna be OK
Yeah, it's a party in the USA
Yeah, it's a party in the USA'

The song continues as I dance and mop. God this is so more much fun than just cleaning.

 ==================

Henry POV

==================

"Thanks for letting me go check on her." I tell Cho Hee as she prepares her keys, while we walk to the dorm.

I haven't been able to check on Lily because of my hectic practice schedule. I have texted her when I had a few minutes to spare, but I want to physically see her. I'm so happy and blessed to have been given the chance of a 2nd solo but the practicing is a bit hectic and I feel like the little social life I have is shrinking to non exsistant. I'm neglecting my friends and my bestest friend. 

'And a Jay-Z song was on
And a Jay-Z song was on
And a Jay-Z song was on'

We both slow down to the blasting music that sounds like it's coming from their dorm. We both give eachother confused expressions.