Chapter Twenty-six: She doesn't like me

Hello everyone. I know that the newer chapters have been pretty serious. The story will get back to being funny and lighthearted but I just have to get these tough chapters out of the way. You aren't going to like the next few chapters. I'm just trying to get this back on track.
----------------

Henry POV

----------------

"Okay, point your elbow more when you hit that move. You need to be more stiff for this part." The dance instructor tells me.

"So like this?" I raise my arm, bending my elbow the way he instructed.

"Perfect," He gives me a thumbs up.

"That's it for today. We will continue tomorrow." The instructor informs me, clapping his hands.

I smile, nodding towards the back up dancers.

I grab my gym back and walk towards the exit.

"Henry?" Someone asks in English.

"Yes?" I turn around to see one of the back up dancers looking at me.

"My name is Hana. I'm your back up dancer... I mean, of course you would know that. I mean, i'm here aren't I? Oh god, i'm rambling..." She trails off, avoiding eye contact with me. She tucks a stray hair behind her ear, waiting for my response.

"It's okay," I chuckle, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Um.. Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat right now..?" She asks, biting her lip nervously.

"Um... I'm not sure. I have plans.. I think but maybe next time." I smile at her. I've been avoiding Lily for a few days and not answering her texts. Not to mention that preparing for this comeback made my schedule a little hectic.

I just wanted to get my thoughts and feelings in order before I confront her about my feelings.But tonight is the night that I am going to confess to Lily and tell her how I feel.

"Well.. Okay. Can I give you my number at least?" She asks, looking up at me.

"Sure." I dig into my bag and pull out my phone.

"Just write it down here," I hand her my phone.

She smiles, taking my phone and tapping on the screen before handing me my phone back.

"Thanks. Have a goodnight." She waves as I walk off.

I rush downstairs to the van that is picking me up to take me back to the dorms. The whole car ride home, I was anxious. I don't know how she will react but I need to tell her how I feel and hopefully she will understand or feel the same way... Hopefully.

The entire car ride home.. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her smile, her sassy mouth, her bubbly personality.. all of it.

I really do like her.

Hopefully this isn't one sided.

I stopped by my dorm to drop off my bag and to get myself together. As I walk out of my dorm and begin walking towards Lily's dorm, I notice Lily walking out...of Shinee's dorm...
My heart sank.

I stopped in my tracks, standing still, praying that she doesn't notice me.

As Lily closes Shinee's door, she spots me.

Dammit, I was hoping that she didn't see me.
Standing still doesn't magically make you invisible, dummy. My inner voice reminded me.

"Henry!" She smiled, walking towards me. She opens her arms up, welcoming me for a hug.