Author's Note: UPDATE (OLD)

Hey, everyone. Sorry for such a long hiatus. Well, I'm not sure if I can even call it a hiatus with how long I've abandoned this project. Haven't updated this since 2017, which was frankly a long time ago. Yeah, apologies about that.

A lot has changed in life since that year. So darn much. So much that I ended up losing all motivation for this story and its future. However, I'm back now with the goal to eventually finish this someday. However, I wish to change a lot with this story. Due to not having connections with certain individuals anymore, I am removing the presence of their OCs from my story. For most, they were just cameos that affected the episode in little to no ways, so that's fine. Others either had a greater impact or had a more involved role in the story, and unfortunately, they cannot be utilized anymore since my ties with their owners have been severed. Those characters and storylines will either be completely wiped from the story or substituted with other characters.

There's much more I want to change as well, so with that in mind, I'll be revising this entire story (for the most part). You read that right, I'll be reworking the whole story. I'm not entirely sure yet of how much I will change but at a minimum, a lot will be altered. I doubt all of it will be changed, so don't worry too much, but I feel as if enough will be different where the chapters will need to be reread. That shouldn't be too much of a hassle since I'm sure for most of you, if not all of you, it's been long enough since you've read any of the chapters. If you haven't noticed already, all the previously published chapters have been unpublished. Don't panic, I did that on purpose so that I can revise them before publishing them again.

I was originally going to do the revision as an entirely separate work and possibly shutdown this one, even maybe delete it, but after seeing all the attention, love, and comments it's gotten over the years, I couldn't bring myself to do that. I want to thank you all for your readings, favorites, followings, comments, support, and more over the duration of this project's existence. It means a lot to me and I'm so happy about how well this has done. Thank you so much.

While it'll be confusing to see comments from the past not exactly aligning with the contents of the story, I'm sure it'll be nothing more than a small bump in the road. We'll get past it and I'll provide a reworked version of, essentially, the same story (for the most part). I hope you can all understand my reasons and desires for this move. I know it's a huge change and is basically rewriting the story you've all come to know and enjoy, but I hope you can all forgive that and come to enjoy the revised version even more. My goal is to improve this story from Episode One and then, one day, finish the project entirely. So, if you so choose to keep following this story, keep an eye out for the republishing of the old chapters. I'll do them one by one like before and will do so until I come to an unfinished chapter. From there on out, I'll finish the unfinished chapters and complete the rest of the story - or so I hope.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Sincerely,

~ CBC22