30 Round three inbound (Yuko)

We cheer when Hiei is declared the winner. He made it trough and I couldn't be happier. However, I'm not surprised when he finally collapses after straining himself so much.

"Well, well." Shizuru starts, lighting a cigarette before smirking down at me. "If that doesn't deserve a victory kiss..." Shizuru jabs.

I feel my face heating up at the comment. "What are you going on about?" I ask, blushing.

"Don't be shy. It's not like it's going to be your first kiss with the guy." Shizuru smiles innocently, making me choke on my own saliva. Yukina quickly pats my back. Botan's jaw drops to the floor at that. "What what?!" she exclaims.

Shizuru nods smugly. "Uhu. You missed out."

"Shizuru-san. You shouldn't..." Keiko tries.

"H-how did you know?!" I stammer, making Shizuru look back at me knowingly. "Se-cret. So, how was it?" she then asks bluntly.

My eye twitches. "Like I'm telling you! Now, I'm going to take a walk since the ring will be replaced anyway." I scoff, getting up from my seat.

"Ah, can I come with you?" Yukina urges, making me nod. "Sure." I say before we walk out together.

"You are heading down to see them aren't you?" Yukina questions once we reach the hallway. I pause, "Yeah, I hope that's okay. I uh, I kind of want to see how he's doing." I answer hesitantly.

Yukina smiles. "It's fine. Maybe I can help somehow." she says innocently, making me smile before she continues, "So, you really like Hiei-san then?" she wonders.

I blush again, not expecting to have this conversation with Yukina. "Well, yeah. Yukina," I start, stopping her to look in her eyes. "Hiei may seem scary on the outside, but there is just something about him... I trust him with my life and although he may not say it, his actions show he cares more about those around him than he lets on. He isn't someone you should feel afraid of." I tell her passionately.

She blinks up at me innocently, thinking it over before a smile returns to her lips. "Alright." she nods.

I smile again, happy to have changed her mind before knocking on the door to the waiting room where the boys have retreated to for the long wait.

"Sorry to disturb." I say as I open the door. I look around to see the boys waiting around except for Hiei who is still out, snoring softly. He actually looks pretty cute.

As Kuwabara darts over to fawn over Yukina, I step closer to Hiei, looking at his the now calm dragon wrapped around his arm. "So, he gained control over that dragon?" I wonder. "He did." Kurama answers, watching us.

I sigh in relief. "I'm glad. Are there any bandages here? Then I can start wrapping it while he's still out of it. Wrapping his arm up with his complaining is a hassle." I say with a pout.

Kurama looks startled. "You bound him? How have you learned to bind the dragon in such a way that Hiei's power was suppressed?" Kurama wonders, making me look at him in surprise. Did I do that?

"I didn't really do anything though. He wanted them tight, so I did." I tell him, feeling confused when Kurama laughs at that.

"There are more surprises to you yet." He smiles kindly before nodding gratefully at Yukina as she offers to assist in healing some of his injuries. I shrug. "I suppose."

"You don't have to be indifferent about it, Yuko-san." Koenma starts, throwing a roll of bandages at me from the first aid kit. "You carry Genkai's genes after all." he states, making Kuwabara balk and Kurama tilt his head as he processes this.