Chapter 19: Wedding day!

It's meant to be a happy day. It's meant to be a day full of love and family. If that was the case than why was Danni currently in the brides tent, minutes away from getting married to the love of her life and was halfway through a full blown panic attack. Not everything for the wedding was ready and she was trying to keep it cool but was ultimately failing. 

Natasha, noticing she wasn't helping herself, told everyone to help out while she and Wanda got her ready for something everyone had been waiting for since the two people met. Instructing Wanda to start on Danni's make-up, Nat got started on her hair while the both of them listened to her rambling absolute non-sense.

"What if he changes his mind? What if he already changed it? What if an emergency happens and we have to stop the wedding? What if I trip and fall? What if I rip my dress? Oh my god, so much can go wrong. Not to mention the fact that Indigo and Lucas are enjoying being the troublesome duo-"

"Danni!" Wanda shouted above Danni's constant rambling.

"What?!" She shouts back, before realising what she doing, "What?" This time more calmly. 

"Everything will be fine. You and Clint will walk down the isle towards Bucky, he'll give you away and hand you off to Bucky. You'll both say your vows and then you'll go on your honeymoon and before you know it you'll be back wishing you could go away forever." Wanda finishes her little speech, successfully calming Danni down.

"Until you realise that you can't live with out the rest of us and decide to bring us along for the ride." Natasha then adds on, making the three of them laugh. 

Knowing there right, Danni breathes deeply before letting them carry on with their tasks. She knew she was being silly thinking like that and she knew it wouldn't happen. It was just the irrational part of her brain deciding to take over. Reminding herself of that, she calmed and began thinking of what the future would hold. 

------

For the wedding they decided to have it in a field the engaged couple discovered while on an outing. It was surrounded by cherry blossom trees, the grass covered in the petals that have fallen making it look even more magical. The sky was bright and clear and the few clouds that did line the sky were white. 

They wanted it to be more of a forest landscape so, the arches that lead towards the alter were twisted branches with vines, leaves and flowers twisted between the branches. White, net curtains hung from the sides draping like curtains. The chairs were similar style other than the twisted branches. The isle was covered in a white clothe with golden embroidery around the edges, creating different swirls and patterns. The alter was a small platform, with enough space for the minister and the almost wedded couple. Lilac flowers hung from the arch above causing the petals of some to fall to the ground with the cherry blossom, a mix of red and purple making everything come from a dream.

-------

Watching as the maid of honour and the bridesmaids come out of the tent conceal the only thing he wanted to see, Bucky became more anxious. He knew she would come out, he knew they would get married and he knew that they would remain that way, yet he remained nervous. He doesn't know how he knows, but he does. 

The song 'A Thousand Years' began to play which made everyone turn towards the tent, that was hiding the bride. As the song went on Wanda and Peter made their way down the isle, followed by Pepper and Sam. Natasha followed soon after with Steve, both smiling at Bucky on the way down. When they all went to their places, Danni began to walk down the isle.

'One step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years.'

As Danni was walking she could see everyone but the only thing she focused on was the man in the black tux at the archway, where they would begin a whole new chapter of their life.