Chapter 23: Um, okay?

Bucky walks into the kitchen to find the whole group there, watching as Danni ate pickles and peanut-butter. By now he was used to her strange cravings so, as everyone watched him, he headed over to her and kissed her on the headed before bending down to kiss her stomach and grabbing something to eat. 

Everyone, who isn't Danni and Bucky, carried on looking at them weirdly. While the couple ignored them, everyone else was wondering what the hell was going on. 

Natasha and Clint shared a look, a message passing with there eyes saying, 'Did hell just freeze over?'  They knew that some weird stuff would happen during the pregnancy but when Laura was pregnant with the kids she never had any weird cravings like this and the strangest thing Pepper ate was dry cereal. 

"Seriously?! Is no-one going to say anything, about that?" Clint shouted in disbelief, thrashing his arms around in the air, making Indigo laugh. Danni turned towards him, looking confused, forcing Clint to make some unidentifiable noises. "You're eating pickles and peanut-butter.....together! How do you not see something wrong with this?!" Watching as Danni simply raise her eyebrow made him gulp, realising that maybe confronting her was a mistake. 

"Are you really gonna try and make me eat something else?" She said, creepily calm.

Looking around for some help, and finding none, he turned back to Danni and said, "No." His voice became high-pitched, obviously lying.

Staring at him a moment longer, Danni turned back to her peanut-pickle and continued eating in silence, knowing that bugged him more than any answer would- for the rest of that day, Clint was on edge from breakfast. 

--------

Really short chapter but I want to go through common stages of pregnancy so the chapters will most likely vary. There are two chapters left. Holy shit that's crazy to think about. 

-Lili