Chapter 17: Abilities.

Normal day, normal routine...kind of. It was simple, they woke up had a average day until about noon when the avengers decided to play a couple games of twister. 

They were on their third game and Sam, Danni ,Wanda and Vision weren't playing as they found more joy in watching the others fail and topple. As the game went on more and more people fell. Not that anyone minded, it was extremely amusing watching them argue about where they place their limbs. 

A little while later and the game was now Steve against Bucky. Indigo was now awake and somehow seemed to be understanding the game, for the most part. They were making bets about who would win and trying to interfere with on of their moves. Sam was in charge of the board while everyone else was cheering the two last players on.  

Everyone noticed Bucky slipping and there were several different rounds of 'YEAH!' and 'NO!!!' as they watch him fall when suddenly he stops and just floats there. Everything goes silent, everyone looks around and everyone's confused. 

Now Indigo has a tendency to laugh when ever she does something so when she decided, at this peculiar time, to laugh they immediately suspected this had to do with her. Looking towards her playpen they saw her eyes glowing a beautiful golden colour. 

Steve moves away from the game, heading towards Indigo and picking her up. Noticing her eyes fading back to there normal brown he turned around to warn Bucky, only to see him on the floor groaning slightly. 

"Only Danni could find a lost baby who has magical powers!" Tony exclaimed, throwing his arms up.

Everyone turned towards Indigo when things began moving off the ground and around the room. A couple of her toys began swirling in the air, like ducks in a row. Plants began sliding across the floor and the light switches were being flicked on and off by nothing. None of these things were scary or by their definition weird, it was pretty normal for the lives they live. 

After a couple of test and observations Tony and Bruce came to the conclusion that she could control gravity. Indigo could bend, move and do anything to manipulate it to her will, which was pretty dangerous for a baby. She would also be powerful if she's showing her abilities this early which could mean that as she grows up, people might want to use her abilities. 

---------

WooHoo! 

Another chapter done, thank god!

Okay so I am planning on posting a couple of stories but I am not so good at sticking to a schedule so be warned that if I do post these regularly that they probably won't be updated on the time I may set.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy.

-Lili